• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
7172789-2643920733-s-ca9.jpg

5465803-uenom.jpg

Vs

7880311-jl-fp-0076.jpeg

6551412-0557355144-latest

Rules
In character
no prep
No knowledge
Diana dosen’t have her powers but has all current skill and combat experience
No gear expect standard suit’s
Thor and Diana get regular clothes
Speed equalized

Team Mcu:

Team Dceu:3

Last edited:
This looks interesting. Definitely comes down to skill but Diana was stated to have learned every style of combat with Batman being directly behind her and Bats is stated to be a match for any criminal because of his brains and skill (possibly stats but I’d need to check for the scan in question tho most relevant criminals all have relative stats anyway).

In my opinion Batman and Wonder Woman take it. I'd say Thor is probably the best fighter here but only by the very slightest of margins, but BW is below Bruce and definitely Diana imho.

I see Thor holding his own against Diana, but I think once Bruce eventually puts down BW, I can't see him holding off Bruce and Diana at the same time.

Would definitely pay to see Natasha wrestle with Diana though 👀 :devilish:

I don’t really get it. So you’re using a non-existent key for Wonder Woman?

If anything either of the MCU vs Batman seems better.

Regardless, Black Widow and Thor actually do scale above baseline Wall while for Batman I can’t find anything so if he is baseline due to no calcs then it’s 4.088e6 Joiles vs 1.5e4 Joules which would mean Black Widow and Thor would one shot Batman.

I realized that. But without calcs you can really only say something is baseline. I used baseline wall level. Even with a scaling chain that’s not closing a 217 times difference.

Yeah so I decided to look at the feats of the Batmobile and uh ……. it slams through a car which explodes on it and the paint job wasn’t even chipped. To fragment a car is 9-A and just so happens to line up with the statement for the armor not boosting his strength.

You probably took it off the reference for common feats but I doubt that what’s being calced in there is what actually happened. Making the car explote doesn’t equate to reducing 100% of the car into pieces.

Yeah so I decided to look at the feats of the Batmobile and uh ……. it slams through a car which explodes on it and the paint job wasn’t even chipped. To fragment a car is 9-A and just so happens to line up with the statement for the armor not boosting his strength.
Does this mean Normal Batman is 9-A?

Does this mean Normal Batman is 9-A?
He should be if calc group members accept the car exploding as fragmentation. It should be high enough into 9-B anyway and the Batmobile also slammed through one or two brick/cement walls, tossed around cars, small boats, smashed part of the hull for a small ship, and busted another wall in SnyderCut as well iirc so that’s a few things that could be decently into wall level. All this would just support him being 9-A since the Batmobile isn’t damaged by any of it so there aren’t any anti feats.

Hell I’m pretty sure the Parademon Arthur surfed into the building was still intact despite smashing through 5 stories and collapsing half of the building. Twas dead beforehand but still.

Edit: Gonna have to make a CRT for it first tho.

Back