• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humanoid Typhoon vs Absolute Evil

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
Vash the Stampede vs Awakened Garou

Both in their High 6-A keys.

Speed EQUALIZED.

They start within a distance of 10 meters and said fight happens in the same place Garou fought Saitama (rubble of Z-City).

Garou: 2 (Milly Rocking Bandit, davidparra)

Vash: 3 (Rin The Dragon Empress, Cropfist, Schnee One)

7072861-2
Vash111a3-Render

From what i've seen, it has never been debated which end got accepted.

That's just what I recall

Okay so what stops Vash from range spamming him into oblivion with Durability ignoring bullets that Garou has zero knowledge of.

Most of all, Garou being fully Relativistic while Vash is only MHS+ w/ Relativistic reactions. But aside from that, Garou having analytical precognition, instinctive reaction, Low-Mid regen, adaptation and reactive evolution and all that stuff makes him a natural when it comes to dodging danmaku. He's also a master of every martial art in the OPM verse and the creator of Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist, that is basically the junction of all of them that he defines as "having no weaknesses".

That hardly matters outside of maybe crossing the distance, which doesn't stop Vash from simply backing up and spamming him with even more attacks

Low Mid against Black Hole billets is completely moot.

Reactive Evolution is useless because this is his peak and the bullets ignore Durability.

So again, what stops Vash from doing this.

Btw i should equalize speed, Vash is both baseline MHS+ and Relativistic since i can't find the calcs. Garou is fully 0.17c, Vash is mach 1000 with 0.1c reactions. Speed is equalized now.

Garou dishes and each every one of his bullets via Analytical Prediction+Instinctive Reaction, Info Analysis kicks in and tracks something absolutely crazy like the trajectory of where the bullet will go, and Garou hits with WSRSF.

Schnee One said:
That hardly matters outside of maybe crossing the distance, which doesn't stop Vash from simply backing up and spamming him with even more attacks
Low Mid against Black Hole billets is completely moot.

Reactive Evolution is useless because this is his peak and the bullets ignore Durability.

So again, what stops Vash from doing this.
Garou can RE further. He even did in his fight against Saitama. This isn't his limit, it's explicitly said that Garou only stopped evolving because the power gap was way too big.

Analytical prediction and instinctive reaction make it so that Garou fully knows where the bullets are gonna hit, allowing him to dodge them.

Schnee One said:
I mean that's not that big of a deal
That's not even a 2x speed difference up close
For reaction speeds, yeah. But their actual speeds are mach 871457 vs mach 1000. Doesn't seem fair for me.

Vash can already track the trajectory of bullets without the usage of AP. Also good luck dodging Blackhole bullets that expand to at least a mile upon firing which is something that he spams. Garou is good but he isn't evading all the bullets, dodging is gonna be difficult enough. Also Vash should have IE via automatic angel wings. Voting Vash.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Vash can already track the trajectory of bullets without the usage of AP. Also good luck dodging Blackhole bullets that expand to at least a mile upon firing which is something that he spams. Garou is good but he isn't evading all the bullets, dodging is gonna be difficult enough. Also Vash should have IE via automatic angel wings. Voting Vash.
Counted.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Garou dishes and each every one of his bullets via Analytical Prediction+Instinctive Reaction, Info Analysis kicks in and tracks something absolutely crazy like the trajectory of where the bullet will go, and Garou hits with WSRSF.
I don't think WSRSF would work against black holes

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
voting for Vash for this reason.

Back