• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk vs Thor

vs

Anything above High 1-B is restricted
SBA otherwise
Speed =

Vote Thor. Even if Hulk has resistance to majority of Thor's hax abilities, Thor is way smarter and a better fighter than Hulk.

What version of Hulk and Thor are you using?

Vote Thor. Even if Hulk has resistance to majority of Thor's hax abilities, Thor is way smarter and a better fighter than Hulk.

What version of Hulk and Thor are you using?
cant Hulk just outlast Thor by resurrecting?

As far as I remember Thor has been able to use god blast to just absolutely floor people and leave them down for the count rather than just straight kill them. Consider these two are friends and he knows how much Hulk can take I’m pretty sure he can blast hulk down or beat him down until he just reverts to normal and is down (though the straight beat down can go either way depending on mad Hulk can get through it). Kinda like how the sentry did it. Though, I’m also curious / don’t remember, does Hulk have a way to travel throughout the realms because Thor is not a stranger to just dragging or throwing people to different universes. I’m pretty sure comics have stayed consistent on Hulk just having okay movability rather than the super insane stuff most heralds have, but I won’t be surprised if he could get back in some way.

As far as I remember Thor has been able to use god blast to just absolutely floor people and leave them down for the count rather than just straight kill them. Consider these two are friends and he knows how much Hulk can take I’m pretty sure he can blast hulk down or beat him down until he just reverts to normal and is down (though the straight beat down can go either way depending on mad Hulk can get through it). Kinda like how the sentry did it. Though, I’m also curious / don’t remember, does Hulk have a way to travel throughout the realms because Thor is not a stranger to just dragging or throwing people to different universes. I’m pretty sure comics have stayed consistent on Hulk just having okay movability rather than the super insane stuff most heralds have, but I won’t be surprised if he could get back in some way.
i don't think we assume characters in the same verse would know each other here in vs threads
also apparently hulk uses god blast as a last resort?? it says that on mjolnir's page

Last edited:
Do they not? That would be extremely weird to me if they don’t. Thor has plenty of time to use god blast even as a last resort. Both of them have cartoonishly insane stamina and both are physically extremely similar to each other. So Thor will have a chance to use it and if Hulk isn’t too mad yet it’ll work easily. Though the biggest thing is Thor is absolutely fine with just bfring people, I’ve seen him do that a crap ton of times in the comics. And Hulk doesn’t have a way back and only resist the forceful teleport BFR rather than all the ways Thor can do it.

I think Thor being more not only smart but him being more experienced and god blast should incap hulk. Voting Thor.

Personally, in many comics, Thor and Hulk were on equal footing and Thor won in the end. Therefore, it is safe to say that Thor will win in this case as well.
yes that is true
but has Thor ever fought hulk when he had resurrection?

Thor doesn’t usually like to kill though. Like, it’s actually kinda funny how Thor’s usually not going super serious and aggressive main strategy actually helps out a ton here. Hulk has little reason to get progressively more mad, and Thor will try to down him rather than kill him so the rage and resurrect becomes unlikely.

vs

Anything above High 1-B is restricted
SBA otherwise
Speed =
Thor>

Personally, in many comics, Thor and Hulk were on equal footing and Thor won in the end. Therefore, it is safe to say that Thor will win in this case as well.
Just because they are shown as equal in many comics does not mean that they are always equal. Thor, especially in the past comics, restricted himself during fights. There were some reasons for this (such as the fact that he was very strong and could cause great destruction if he used a high amount of his power, and Odin, who predicted this and warned Thor, time was aware of this) if a person comparing Thor and Hulk, the person should know this

Back