• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk vs the Mask

Incredible-hulk-psd-467558
vs

O-maskara-quadrinhos
"Y'know, something, guys, I've always felt that guns are stressed far too much in our culture. How 'bout you?...I asked you little ******* a @$%*ing question!"

9-A versions, speed equal

Hulk:

The Mask:1

tie:

FIGHT!!!!

Big Head legit beats the shit out of Ang Lee Hulk, though.

And that's one of the reasons why.

Don't make me Ang Lee

You wouldn't like me when I'm Ang Lee

You would however like Ang Lee considering the Mask has low high which is extremely hard to get around

So, normally I don't go around claiming matches to be stomps because of regen/survivability.

But in this case, Mask has that plus a million different items he could pull out of nowhere, as well as really stupid Tex Avery powers that would leave Ang Lee Hulk crying.

On top of that, the comics had Walter, who was basically everything Ang Lee Hulk is, as well as legitimately resourceful, extremely resistant to pain (unlike Hulk, who gets visibly hurt a lot in the 2001 movie) and really skilled in combat. And while weaker wearers (most notably Cathy) tend to get destroyed by that guy, stronger ones like Rick, Ben and Kellaway actually won their fights against him.

So...yeah. This is Mask VS Walter if Walter got nerfed considerably.

Why shouldn't it have been removed?

No one explained how Haruka would win, simply her intelligence

It was also something of an FRA fest, which should really have raised some suspicion towards the end.

If I'd been there, I wouldn't have let it go through so easily.

Back