• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk (Marvel Comics) vs Doomsday (DC Comics)

I suggest you make thing's MORE clear ^_^

'What version of hulk are you using? World war or Base? and also if hulk start's at 'High 5-A then doomsday might kill him before he reaches his peak anger and lastly....can doomsday just comback if he dies if so then inconclusive

(I think i might be ignoring common sense or something but..you get the point ^_^)

Doomsday wins. He possesses greater strength and durability, and his adapation would allow him to adapt to Hulk's attacks. Hell, I'd imagine Doomsday could adapt to neutralize Hulk's anger and thus revert him back to Bruce Banner, allowing Doomsday to kill him easily.

i'm a little confused about doomsday's adaption ability. Like does he adapt during battle or after the battle when he come back.

Doomsday since Hulk dsen't have any way to put down Doomsday since he can't be killed by pure physial means.

Doesn't the Hulk get stronger the angrier he gets? so if the battle continues for awhile, he'll get angrier and angrier and thus eventually surpass Doomsday?

*Im pretty scratchy on Hulk lore, so I may be wrong.

Institution wrote: Doesn't the Hulk get stronger the angrier he gets? so if the battle continues for awhile, he'll get angrier and angrier and thus eventually surpass Doomsday? *Im pretty scratchy on Hulk lore, so I may be wrong.yeah but wouldn't doomsday adapt to hulks increased strength?

Daarius.ivey said:
Institution wrote:
Doesn't the Hulk get stronger the angrier he gets? so if the battle continues for awhile, he'll get angrier and angrier and thus eventually surpass Doomsday? *Im pretty scratchy on Hulk lore, so I may be wrong.yeah but wouldn't doomsday adapt to hulks increased strength?
So inconclusive? wouldn't they just keep scaling up forever?

Round 1 goes to Doomsday for the Massive speed difference

Round 2 Is either tie or Hulk wins, does it count as a win if Hulk kills Doomsday the first time? Cause its basically going to be Doomsday beating on Hulk if Hulk starts off at a lower tier, but then he'll get angry enough until he reaches the 4-B tier and perhaps even stronger then he'll beat Doomsday to death and then Doomsday adapts surely the only one getting a possible kill in the 2nd round is the Hulkster, otherwise this match will be for an eternity, Hulk gets angrier then Doomsday adapts to Hulk's increased strength, then Hulk surpasses Doomsday again, then Doomsday adapts........again -_-

I don't know much about Doomsday, but is it in character for him to try going for the kill ASAP or will he (in typical DC super villains style) talk crap for ages and constantly underestimate the hulk until he inevitably loses?

I'd wager it's completely within Hulks character to try and rip him apart instantaneously but then Doomsday would simply adapt which is why I believe this is Inconclusive.

Can Doomsday even adapt to physical strength? I mean He comes back more durable I reckon but he wouldn't just straight up no-sell hits or Brute Strength at Higher Levels then what initially killed him.

R1)Complete stomp in favor of DD

R2)DD will adapt to Hulk and Hulk will keep getting angrier so stalemate but this is one fight I would love to see someday.

Back