• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You fell for my clickbait though seriously, Kirby's reasons of being 4-A is a little flimsily for me. don't get me wrong, there 4-A feats but are used by a certain Hax/power and ability. Also compare all the 4-A feats to 5-A/5-B feats from the verse and see which one is more consistent.

note I heard of Kirby possibly getting a upgraded to 2-C which so far seems promising seeing the information supporting it. So am not really sure this thread is going to mean much when there upgraded.

drawcia her reasons for being 4-A is 1 transforming a lot of space into paint which included tons of solor systems. but this is Transmutation (hence why transmutation is on her page.) her 2nd reason is that she erased multiple solor systems. that Existence Erasure which is also on her page

star dreams his reasons for being 4-A is that he rotated space including several stars and a nebula ... when using Black Hole Creation

Magolor his first key on his page states that he create 2 pocket realms with stars (pretty much a recreation of a universe in another dimension.) even still, that's Spatial Manipulation and him creating that pocket realm is why he also has spatial manipulation on his profile. His second key states that his he "bends the fabric of parts of another dimension to his whim". What's shown to support this claim? Him creating a portal, him using black hole creation, him using more spatial manipulation, and him using...plant manipulation? his third key states that he can us a stronger type of black hole creation using more spatial manipulation. The only legit feat he has is causing the dimension he fought in along with all of another dimension to collapse... the problem is, this feat is only usable when magolor soul dies (and comes back)

these are all the 4-A feats that Kirby scales from, all of them coming from Hax besides magolors death.the last 4-A feat is from sphere doomer/part of the lor star cutter which is also legit and doesn't come from a Hax.

What am proposing: keep them at the same tier, but via _____ manipulation or just a Hax in general like spatial manipulation, transmutation, and black hole creation like I said above.

2-C Kirby will happen in years with the fanbase it has, the wiki of the series doesn't even talk about those their Jap guides in any of the possible ways in which it could, which is kinda incompetent.

With Drawcia and Transmutation you may be correct, Transmutation may not give AP, we need standards for that. The EE is in her page and Kirby, DDD and MK can survive getting hit by it.

With Star Dream, it was more Spatial Manipulation than that but ok, the black hole can be what was warping space, in any case Kirby can survive it, obviously in its epicenter, so they both would scale from that even if it wasn't as powerful as the rest of Star Dream's attacks. Star Dream's a reality warped, he attacks a few times physically and mosly with firepower and his flashy powers, Spatial Manipulation and Black Hole Creation aren't that much above the rest of its other powers he uses to attack Kirby.

• Base Magolor: Creating spaces is both Spatial Manipulation and Creation, both of which are calculable.
  • Crowned Magolor: I think that the portal moving in space and the "plant" manip is to show him warping Another Dimension, so maybe that can be removed. In the black hole portal-thing he does we can see stars in the backgroud of it getting warped, other things he does show more clearly stars getting moved at FTL speeds, and that Spatial Manipulation can hit Kirby & co.
  • Magolor Soul: His black hole gets all the setting we see into it, and violently back to normal when it stops, and again Kirby & co. can survive the getting sucked into it, even when they try to outrun it lightyears away from the attack that black hole already moved many stars at FTL speeds, that's quite something. The "dimension" collapsing happens "because Magolor got defeated", or maybe it just couldn't take any more of the damage it got from the fight, who knows; what's to take from it is that Magolor Soul's regular attacks should at least be comparable to the event that happens when he's defeated.
Other users can better explain you why black holes, Spatial Manipulation and other hax can be calc'd, if the basics of why that's the case that I gave don't satisfy you. Other thing to point out is that hax is just a term, not an impediment of power going on when used.

I wouldn't say years. Maybe the very next Kirby game could gives us more context of another dimension and the feat instead of the Japanese guides. Though the upgrade is already greatly supported.

If the Kirby/King Dedede/Meta knight/Waddle dee/Waddle Doo can survive being hit by it, they should have resistance to existence erasure which 3 of them do. ( waddle dee and waddle doo don't have resistance though)

What you said about star dream is correct.

Thinking over it, am pretty sure magolor creating space would ONLY clarify for 4-A if it was done instantly. Not over time/unknown periods of time like what his Page currently says

I don't think that's magolor doing that. maybe just the effect of the lor star cutter coming out of the portal like it did here. all the times he messed with stars/the background was when he was using spatial manipulation. Kirby and co also surviving this is also why they have spatial manipulation on their pages.

agreed with what was said about magolor soul.

Trust me, years. A lot of them. Nothing of what we have so far says that Magolor's defeat collapsed Another Dimension, thus if AD is said to be a multiverse our stats for the verse would be the same. And it's not like a future game will point out what Magolor collapsed at the end of that game (they do remember what he overall did very well tho, because things matter in Kirby). To clarify, yes I could make an upgrade thread for the verse any day and they would be upgraded, I'm just not doing it for the verse and its fans to have more to gain, vs debate stuff & non-vs debate stuff alike.

It's an outlier for them. At best maybe some Waddle Dees and Doos are that strong, but so far it seems unlikely.

This spaces are inside one of many team parks he made over who knows how much time but with nothing pointing out that to be a lot. The stars are lightyears from each other so try as we might with lowballs the feat is still at that level, if not even notable to be in Kirby's profile.

His other attacks are more or less as powerful. Surviving that is like surviving fine a heat that does a 9-A feat, it's a 9-A durability feat and resistance to heat.

Oh. I misread the feat. I Thought it was the sphere doomers dying which made the lor pieces fix the dimensions Kirby and Co fought the Doomers in. each being 1 universe and magolor being stronger then all the lor pieces and the lor star cutter itself.

It's an outlier for the enemy types of waddle dee and doo since they get erased whe there enemies. but when their allies or playable, they can survive being hit by the deletion wave.

Then should his base key be possibly 4-A since there's no timeframe?

Should that also be mentioned for Kirby's durabiliy? currrently his first key for his durability only says he took multiple hits from drawcia's intersteller deletion wave and other characters in their bloodlusted states there no meantion of magolor.

edit: never mind. taking hits from magolor is in Kirby's first key.

Hey, 5-B or 5-A is impossible, don't forget about necrodeus transforming stars into sun stones, and void termina's song says "crush the stars"

Also kirby 4-A feats are consistent, magolor clearly is.

To this this parts

Little.mac.mcdobuble said:
Oh. I misread the feat. I Thought it was the sphere doomers dying which made the lor pieces fix the dimensions Kirby and Co fought the Doomers in. each being 1 universe and magolor being stronger then all the lor pieces and the lor star cutter itself.

Then should his base key be possibly 4-A since there's no timeframe?
It's not clear, as I too once thought it was the Sphere Doomers but the Lor pieces doing it makes more sense. Nothing will be changed about it before we get those Jap guides tho.
He still scales to Kirby and the feat is still at that level because to say that it's not would mean that it took way to much time for Magolor to make those places.

Also why is this in the Fun and Games board?

kirby71@

My bad. I just meant tier 5 is a little more consistent then 4-A kirby. i didn't want them to acutally be downgrade to 5-A/5-B.

efi@

If that's the case then I guess we just have to wait. Or while unlikely the very next game could also have a 2-C feat, though I wouldn't bet on it.

I wouldn't really say he scales to Kirby since all they did was race but your second point makes sense.

... why is this in fun and games. i put it in the Content revision thread board. is it possible to change it or is it too late?

Back