• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HSR Scaling update

Summary:
The 2.4 version of Honkai: Star rail revealed several stuff regardin the scaling of the verse:
Yanqing has gotten significantly stronger than before. This is shown because Huaiyan, an arbiter general stated that Yanqing is superior to Yunli, a character who can clash with post penacony Argenti,and eventually winning the fight.
This means that he as he already got 3-C rating with "likely" has gotten stronger over the time, which was stated to be few months as that is the time when the Xianzhou arc happened.
With this i will propose new chain scaling in regards of the Xianzhou characters,as well as some other characters that are quite strong
So:
With the new 3-C rating that Emanators,and characters who fought them scale to i will also add "At most 3-C" for characters who have fought or participated in the battle against an Emanator class enemy:
The best example is March,Trailbazer and Welt battling Phantylia with IL Dan Heng, and Jing yuan
But because the fight was mostly focused around Dan Heng and Jing Yuan, the formers did not show much significant role in battle,but were still able to survive and deliver significant help to the battle against Phantylia:
So Xianzhou Traiblazer and March 7th will get: "At most 3-C" For that. While IL Dan Heng and Jing yuan remain will 3-C.
Blade will get "at most 3-C" as well,since he was shown to be superior than both Base Dan Heng,and Yanqing,until Yanqing eventually got serious,the same guy who blocked an strike from Jingliu
who went 1v2 Against IL Dan heng and Blade.
Argenti will get downgraded to "At most 3-C" too,as he is also below emanator level,got beat up by Traiblazer twice,and lost to Yunli.

Now for the additions to profiles:
Argenti,Aventurine and Penacony arc Traiblazer will get several resistances due to resisting a Manifestation of IX:
The resistances they get are:
Note:Aventurine only resisted the Effects of Manifestation due to Cornerstone so he will get those resistances Via Cornerstone. While Argenti helped him escape the Manifestation
TL;DR
At most 3-C:For Blade,Wardance Yanqing,Yunli,Xianzhou Arc March 7th and Trailblazer,Argenti
3-C: All emanators and emanator level characters
Penacony Arc Express
Acheron,Black Swan,Sunday
SAM,Kafka,Welt
Arbiter Generals
Phantylia

Looks good.

I have a proposed addition (before staff come):

So this is a power of Acheron and a resistance for the people mentioned in the OP:

However, the description seems to clearly indicate in the first part that what IX's ability does is conceptual erasure (since he is opposing the very concept of existence), something that was already accepted for the Aeons for concept stuff.

Thus, Acheron should get Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation and the people in the OP above who should resist Void/Causality hax should also resist Type 1 Concept Hax

At most is fine for Xianzhou Arc since the crew were focusing on the flowers most the time.

Disagree with “at most” Penacony arc Argenti. Even though he lost there is no indication that the Trailblazer or Firefly was holding back when fighting him.
They arent emanator lvl directly till TB gets harmony path and fights sunday.And we dont know true strenght of Sam since both him and acheron were holding back. and if we keep him 3-C then yunli and yanqing should be 3-C too.

Looks good.

I have a proposed addition (before staff come):

So this is a power of Acheron and a resistance for the people mentioned in the OP:

However, the description seems to clearly indicate in the first part that what IX's ability does is conceptual erasure (since he is opposing the very concept of existence), something that was already accepted for the Aeons for concept stuff.

Thus, Acheron should get Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation and the people in the OP above who should resist Void/Causality hax should also resist Type 1 Concept Hax
I will add that later just give me justifications for CM 1 hax

They arent emanator lvl directly till TB gets harmony path and fights sunday.And we dont know true strenght of Sam since both him and acheron were holding back. and if we keep him 3-C then yunli and yanqing should be 3-C too.
The paths the TB gets just grants them different abilities. It's not like if Hat TB is 3-C but when they use the Bat they become 4-C. I don't remember Sam holding back. Acheron... neutral.

I mean we still have 2.5 to go so Yunli and Yanqing being 3-C isn't beyond the realm of possibility (although if people don't disagree with me this point is mute.)

The paths the TB gets just grants them different abilities. It's not like if Hat TB is 3-C but when they use the Bat they become 4-C. I don't remember Sam holding back. Acheron... neutral.
Yes but we did need to get gaze from Xipe to be able to fight sunday did we? Also paths for MC work kinda like traveler with visions but unlike fraudveler MC uses different paths
Also makes sense since TB before harmony had its attack no selled by aventurine but could fight Sunday with harmony path
I mean we still have 2.5 to go so Yunli and Yanqing being 3-C isn't beyond the realm of possibility.
Story wise they are still way inferior to arbiter generals to be directly 3-C
But yunli has a feat of beating hoolay and if they get some feats in 2.5 i could give them 3-C directly

Why do you have to be so logical. I concede on that point.

Aight. I was gonna wait for 2.5 before posting their profiles anyways.

Back