• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HSR Acausality Type 2 for Aeons

I don't get the point of this CRT. Aeons already have NEP with all aspects and nature types. Acasuality type 2 defines a character who does not exist in the future or past but exists in the present, which contradicts the NEP Aeons have since Aeons are devoid of the concept of time and history. This ability addition is not only redundant but also wrong because you're implying that Aeons exist in the present which isn't the case at all.

I don't get the point of this CRT. Aeons already have NEP with all aspects and nature types. Acasuality type 2 defines a character who does not exist in the future or past but exists in the present, which contradicts the NEP Aeons have since Aeons are devoid of the concept of time and history. This ability addition is not only redundant but also wrong because you're implying that Aeons exist in the present which isn't the case at all.
As far I remember, only IX has NEP with all aspects while the other Aeons just has AE Type 1, with HooH having Nonduality Type 1

As far I remember, only IX has NEP with all aspects while the other Aeons just has AE Type 1, with HooH having Nonduality Type 1
There is this description on IX's profile. Though that isn't on other Aeons' profiles judging by the description, it should be on the profiles of other Aeons in the AE section. Well, nonetheless, even if they don't have AE it is still stated that Aeons are concepts of Imaginary Space which is devoid of space and time, which type 2 acausality won't apply.

Ah I didn’t see that they had that.

Never mind this crt then. lol.

For fate manip resistance for pathstrider cool or nah?

Ah I didn’t see that they had that.

Never mind this crt then. lol.

For fate manip resistance for pathstrider cool or nah?
I mean, for now, only IX has NEP while the other Aeons has AE Type 1, unless you want make another CRT based on this description in order to gave some NEP for the rest of them: "Aeons are the amalgamation of concepts within imaginary space which is regarded as an empty void with no meaning of time that lacks the common sense"

Resistance to Fate Manipulation for Pathstriders and Emanators seems good for me then

Last edited:
Oh. Well this crt can changed to NEP addition than.
You can change this CRT to NEP addition if you want of course, and if you changes, then which NEP you suggests you to to the rest of the Aeons who aren't IX? But you can also use this CRT to also add Resistance to Fate Manipulation for Pathstriders and Emanators, nothing is stopping you from to propose these two additions in one CRT

Back