• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How would an 8-C character handle being shot by regular bullets?

Nothing's really gonna happen to them. That's more durable than tanks, which are really tough for even anti material rounds to really get anywhere with.

Bullet feats are weird, since fiction tends to either wank or downplay the hell out of guns. If I were you I'd look for other durability feats, who knows you may find something more impressive.

8-C's probably an ok estimation if you don't find anything else, I'd think.

The Snark Knight said:
Oh, ok. I'm trying to find the right tier for a character who is merely slightly hurt and angered by bullets
Assuming that the bullets are AK-47 ones, it sounds like a 9-B durability if you mean 'slightly hurt'.

Back