• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How to differentiate 2-A, High 2-A and Tier 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I am a bit unexperienced when it comes to multiverse busting characters since they can range from 2-B up to High 1-C as I understood by reading the Tiering System. It isn't hard to put them in a tier if their dimensional state is given, but sometimes I only see their destructive capacity and I often find myself not understanding a character's true powers. NOTE: I didn't created this thread to try to disagree with a certain character's tier, I just want to understand the tiering system better.

For example:

1) if a character destroyed/created infinite universes, how do I know if he's 2-A or High 2-A, considering that it's not directly told to me the amount of dimensions he has.

2) if someone destroyed a multiverse as a whole is he High 1-C?

3) if he destroyed all existing timelines within his multiverse what tier is he?

4) if a character destroyed the entire existance/reality, what's his tier?

5) is destroying an omniverse a higher tier feat that completely destroying a multiverse?

6) Is destroying infinite multiverses a high 1-C feat?

I am looking forward for replies and BIG thanks to everyone which can help me with this!

1) 2-A

2) No, it depends on the amount of universes in the multiverse, ie, it can range from 2-C to 2-A.

3) ^

4) Depends on the context, but probably 3-A.

5) Yes.

Destroying a multiverse with an unspecified number of timeline is usually considered 2-C unless theirs something to prove a higher amount. If the number of timelines has a vague statement that implies massive, yet unconfirmed infinite size, we either use 2-B or at least 2-B. If the Multiverse is confirmed to be house at least 1000 timelines, then it's a solid 2-B feat.

High 2-A is 5-Dimensional power. Infinitely transcending an Infinite Multiverse, or affecting 5-Dimensional space in any significant manner would make you High 2-A. Additionally, being a 5-Dimensional being capable of performing higher dimensional feats also works.

Low 1-C up to 1-B are similar, just with a higher number of dimensions featured. Low 1-C is 6-7 Dimensional, 1-C is 8-9, High 1-C is 10-11, Low 1-B is 12-Dimensional and 1-B is any finite number of higher dimensions above 12. High 1-B is an infinite number of higher dimensions.

Furthermore, if a character can destroy/damage all of existence, their tier is then based off how many universes or dimensions existence contains. For example, the SCP high tiers are High 1-C for damaging the entirety of creation, which is 11-D in the SCP verse iirc.

1) If a character is able to destroy/create infinite universes, this would classify as 2-A, or Multiverse level+ according to our system. The quote for this has been written down on the Tiering System page.

Characters who can destroy and/or create a countably infinite number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums. Take note that the universes are technically lined up along a 5-dimensional axis, but that their geometrical size still amounts to 0 within this scale.
2) This would depend on how many dimensions said multiverse encompasses, although our system only refers to a general multiverse as a set of infinite universes, thus this would still qualify as 2-A. However, if the multiverse in question is stated to be more than 4-Dimensional (5-D, 6-D, etc...), a higher tiering can be justified. *If said multiverse contains a finite number of universes, this would only qualify for 2-B.

3) The word "within his multiverse" means that existing timelines on a lower scale are packed into one single multiverse, meaning you are just destroying an infinite number of 4-D space-time continuums/timelines. This would mean that the feat is rated 2-A for destroying said multiverse.

4) This would depend on how many dimensions said existance/reality contains, although it could range from 2-A (if said reality contains infinite universes) to all the way up to 1-A (If said reality is to be completely beyond the concept of dimensions altogether)

5) We do not really use the term omniverse here, although if the number of dimensions in that omniverse is specified, an approximate tiering can be figured out for it.

6) If destroying infinite universes (space time continuum) is a 2-A feat, and if said multiverse is just one dimension above said universe, this would mean that destroying infinite multiverses is a "High 2-A" feat.

• Destroying infinite space-time continuums = 2-A
  • Destroying 1 multiverse = Destroying infinite space-time continuums
  • Destroying infinite multiverses = High 2-A

Thank you for helping out Lina, although, as far as I have understood, destroying infinite 2-A type multiverses is generally just a higher degree of 2-A, unless there is an uncountably infinite number of universes in sum total.

Also, as long as time and space defines reality, destroying it can at best amount to High 1-B, in case infinite dimensions were involved.

Antvasima said:
Thank you for helping out Lina, although, as far as I have understood, destroying infinite 2-A type multiverses is generally just a higher degree of 2-A, unless there is an uncountably infinite number of universes in sum total.

I was on the assumption that infinite = uncountably infinite, as the value of infinite has no limits.

Also, the term reality seems to vary, as we have verses whose reality completely transcends time, space, and dimensions (Masadaverse).

No, as I have had it explained to me by DontTalk, in mathematics there is countable infinity. If you multiply this with 0 it equals 0. There is also uncountable infinity. If you multiply this with 0, you get an undefined value.

Anyway, the point is that the word reality tend to involve a universe or multiverse, which are constructs of time and space. 1-A transcends such concepts.

No problem. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back