• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How this match hasn't happened is a crime: Tighten vs Homelander

Status
Not open for further replies.
AP
Tighten: 49.68 tons.
Homelander: 6.193897e10 J/14.80 Tons
Tighten has AP advantage.
Tighten has LS advantage without having an LS calc.... So I guess it's baseline Class M then.
I think Homelander via experience should be able to close the gap with his Enhanced Senses and sound Manip ?

Social influencing against someone as stupid as Tighten?

Yeah, Homelander can win with that+ destroying his eardrums

However, that is if Tighten does not destroy Homelander at the beginning of the match with his 5.5 AP advantage, Homelander should have more skill, but one good punch and he is badly damage

Ok so Homelander scales above 14.8 tons and Tigthen scales above 78(iirc).

The interesting thing is that neither has fought someone truly skilled who was on their level. They always won through brute force.
Homelander May be slightly more skilled, and have social influencing but tighten isn’t completely brain dead. He does notice when Megamind calls Metro city “Metrocity” and if he knows he’s stronger from their initial encounters, it likely won’t work, given his cocky attitude.

Homelander has his Sonic scream as well but it will stun at best due to the massive gap in stats. even if it does make his ears bleed Homelander wouldn’t be strong enough to capitalize on it to it’s full potential.

Homelander FRA for now
I would wait, because Tighten normally is enraged while fighting, but Homenlander could just say "Kid, I am a expert superhero, are you really gonna challenge me?" And get scared

But only if Homelander starts with that

Edit: To Acer: Because I don´t know anything about Homelander he could always try to say "I am going easy with you" because his page says "deceptive manipulator"

yup, I'll wait for more input and yes he does have 78 Tons of AP, which was used in my 8-B tournament too, I don't see him having resistance to his sound Manip tho, I'm holding off from voting for now.

I would wait, because Tighten normally is enraged while fighting, but Homenlander could just say "Kid, I am a expert superhero, are you really gonna challenge me?" And get scared

But only if Homelander starts with that
Even when megamind got him to flee in fear he still noticed subtle differences between his speech and metro man’s, so he’s got A bit of cunning in him.

And also because 2 hits from tighten will probably break Homelanders jaw and no social influencing is going to convince tighten that he is weaker than Homelander After that show.

The only reason megamind’s bit as Metroman worked is because tighten did indeed fear Metro Man, against Mega Mind (his greatest enemy) he had no fears

And also because 2 hits from tighten will probably break Homelanders jaw and no social influencing is going to convince tighten that he is weaker than Homelander After that show.

The only reason megamind’s bit as Metroman worked is because tighten did indeed fear Metro Man, against Mega Mind (his greatest enemy) he had no fears
In all fairness, Homelander does look like Metro man if he was the personification of america.

In all fairness, Homelander does look like Metro man if he was the personification of america.
Not really?
I don’t see it atleast, they have different attitudes, different cuts, different speech patterns, different outfits, etc etc

And Tighten is stupid, not blind, not every super is Metro man

Even when megamind got him to flee in fear he still noticed subtle differences between his speech and metro man’s, so he’s got A bit of cunning in him
Because he spent a lot of time with his "Magical godfather from space" who in reality was Megamind, even him would need to be extremely dumb to not notice speech patterns from someone he heard a lot

But I am not voting, I am waiting someone who knows about how Homelander use his social influencing, because if he never use it in battle, then is gg for Tighten

Because he spent a lot of time with his "Magical godfather from space" who in reality was Megamind, even him would need to be extremely dumb to not notice speech patterns from someone he heard a lot
you’d be surprised with how many characters fall for that

No no, we gotta treat this seriously Tigthen sucks as a person yes but Homelander sucks more
Then incon since both suck ass

but in all honesty, Tighten seems to have AP advantage? and Homelander does have a way to manipulate Tighten so there's a good chance it's an incon

Then incon since both suck ass

but in all honesty, Tighten seems to have AP advantage? and Homelander does have a way to manipulate Tighten so there's a good chance it's an incon
Not really, Homelander’s first go against most people even with social influence is to shoot his heat vision.
Which Tighten Resists.
Homelander has no CQC skill Because he could always one shot people.
Tighten can throw a punch properly.
I’d never thought I’d say this but tighten is more skilled

how far the distance between both of them? since Tighten did resist homelnder's heat vision, Homelander will immediately go cqc? if it is then Tighten wins this more than not ig?

how far the distance between both of them? since Tighten did resist homelnder's heat vision, Homelander will immediately go cqc? if it is then Tighten wins this more than not ig?
SBA, so hundreds of meters cause that’s how far tightens goes.
But yeah, without his heat vision, he could try social influencing, but even someone as stupid as tighten could see that it’s a bluff, especially because he just got his confidence boost, when he got one against MegaMind he started to trash him around

Lets be real, nobody like Homelander either it's the TV version and the Comic version (even the Boys series are all nothing but hateable object)
Heck, Homelander making Tighten looks like a savior

Lets be real, nobody like Homelander either it's the TV version and the Comic version (even the Boys series are all nothing but hateable object)
Heck, Homelander making Tighten looks like a savior
Homelander makes Tighten look like Christ has returned to Earth.
But also, with citizen’s cheers if the fight happens during a crime, Tighten might realize that such villainous actions won’t get him the recognition he wants, because their’s a difference between a protector and a hero.
Of course that’s just my wishful thinking and also wanting to spite Homelander in death

hmm, maybe that's more fair which defeat the purpose of this match that is make homelander lose to a "Nice Guy"

jk, yeah try unequalized the speed maybe make things more fair

What tricks does Homelander use with his influencing? It seems a bit vague to list it as a wincon without saying what exactly he can convince Tighten to do or believe. Outside of this, it seems Tighten has every advantage. He has a 5.5 X AP advantage, is slightly less unskilled, and has actual experience against an enemy who could fight him, Megamind. And he can withstand Homelander's heat vision.

Homelander's only advantages are his loud voice to deafen Tighten, which will hurt, but Tighten is an angry guy, he'll respond by punching Homelander with that 5.5 X AP advantage. We're down to social influencing. Can Homelander convince Tighten, who only feared Metro Man due to knowing he couldn't beat him, that Homelander is too strong for him, keeping in mind that Homelander doesn't know what Tighten's fears are or about Metro Man? I guess he could convince him to join him, but Tighten being the same kind of spiteful overgrown child that Homelander himself is, would prefer to kill Homelander and take over the Seven himself.

Bruuuuuuuuuuuh
You think that’s gonna stop Tighten? His supersonic rating comes from casual making Sonic booms and such so he’s >>Mach 1.2
At least it would be one of the few matches that it can be done without speed equalized, Homelander should be faster than the guy who did the match 3 feat

What tricks does Homelander use with his influencing? It seems a bit vague to list it as a wincon without saying what exactly he can convince Tighten to do or believe. Outside of this, it seems Tighten has every advantage. He has a 5.5 X AP advantage, is slightly less unskilled, and has actual experience against an enemy who could fight him, Megamind. And he can withstand Homelander's heat vision.

Homelander's only advantages are his loud voice to deafen Tighten, which will hurt, but Tighten is an angry guy, he'll respond by punching Homelander with that 5.5 X AP advantage. We're down to social influencing. Can Homelander convince Tighten, who only feared Metro Man due to knowing he couldn't beat him, that Homelander is too strong for him, keeping in mind that Homelander doesn't know what Tighten's fears are or about Metro Man? I guess he could convince him to join him, but Tighten being the same kind of spiteful overgrown child that Homelander himself is, would prefer to kill Homelander and take over the Seven himself.
aaaaaaand that puts the nail to the Homelander's coffin

Take heart, Tighten lost most of his matches, and in future he can be pitted against characters who can give him the spanking he obviously needed when he was not growing up. Is Mr Incredible a good opponent for him? If you want I can look for a good match for him.

And besides, he's stomping his R rated cousin, a douche just like himself.

Also, Homelander social influencing comes from somehow being able to kill a lot of persons that should have not die (indirect damage, not on purpose, etc) and still being able to looks heroic to the public

Because SBA: This happens in America, New York, people SHOULD know Homelander and if they see him fighting, they are gonna start cheering him? I don´t know, just guessing

Saying this because Tighten facing a known super hero could make him get frightened, like with metro man

ok so he’s at a level of strength where he is nearly one shotting. Idk. home being very sloppy at fighting means he could def land quite a few hits. Even the speed difference might not make it up if homelanders face instantly gets broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back