• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong is this?

I stood on the moon alone and lost. It's dunes greeted me with an everlasting thirst. My crew had abandoned me to this hell hole, everything is falling apart. The worlds around me are being devoured by a force I can not understand.

I stand at the center of the chaos, as the system once called home is devoured. I am alone until a white tower appeared. It was unaffected by the dreadful force, beyond the destruction of all things and so I entered.

As I traveled up the stairs, I felt the limitations of physics fading away. What was inside the tower was deeper and more fundamental. Each step transcending the last, each one so different to the latter. Each step was a Metaphysical layer, each layer beyond the latter limitations. I was entering the realm of imaginative solutions and problem solving. Pataphyics was opened to me now.

When I reached the last step, there was a gain of power like no other. Each step transcended all levels of the step before, Each one made from imagination.

I turned to look at what I called home and saw nothing but a void. There was no sun or earth. No stars or galaxies. No universe or universes in site. Just a void, devoid of all meaning. A void beyond the all applications of space and time.

"You have transcended the universe, beyond all levels of spacetime. Beyond all concepts that existed, it is an infinitesimal thing. Your transcendence began with your first step," A voice said to me.

"Who is there? What is this place?" I asked.

"Who I am does not matter. Identity is a concept for lesser beings that call themselves God. That word has no meaning here. Place, here, when and there. All meaningless. Not even non place can describe its divinity." The voice continued.

"What is the tower?" I asked, my eyes widened as was able to find my universe.

"The Tower an archetype above all others, Each step holds an infinite hierarchy. Each step is completely external and transcended to the last one. You are inside the tower now. " The Voice continues.

I wrote this, I want to know how strong this is.

I completely unsure what any of this is suppose to mean.

Is it supposed to represent some kind of cosmology. It looks to be a 1-B thing, but I'm unsure. The way it is described is poor and vague

Is it supposed to represent some kind of cosmology. It looks to be a 1-B thing, but I'm unsure. The way it is described is poor and vague
Kinda, the Tower exists beyond all forms of space and time. It's inside a void that is beyond all applications of space time.

Here is a better description of the tower.

Card: The Tower:
"There is no time. There is no space. There is no direction, up and down. Left and right. All meaningless here.

Each step of the tower transcends the structure of spacetime dimensionality."

The Tower sits at the heart of creation, beyond all applications of dimensionality and spacetime. Existing in a void beyond all thought and coiousness. Where perfect and pure forms exist. Eternal and Majestic. Removed from all forms of mathematics.

Kinda, the Tower exists beyond all forms of space and time. It's inside a void that is beyond all applications of space time.

Here is a better description of the tower.

Card: The Tower:
"There is no time. There is no space. There is no direction, up and down. Left and right. All meaningless here.

Each step of the tower transcends the structure of spacetime dimensionality."

The Tower sits at the heart of creation, beyond all applications of dimensionality and spacetime. Existing in a void beyond all thought and coiousness. Where perfect and pure forms exist. Eternal and Majestic. Removed from all forms of mathematics.
All forms of mathematics? How far do you count as mathematics.

There should be specifications on the verse, but it can be Low 2-C, Low 1-C, or even 1-A depending on established contexts.

I would say High 1-B if we take dimensions that transcend each other, with and infinite amount beyond the concept of identity.

There should be specifications on the verse, but it can be Low 2-C, Low 1-C, or even 1-A depending on established contexts.
Ahhh. Would it help to know that a universe as infinite dimensions?

"No no my boy, the universe is indeed infinite. In more than one way, its dimensionality goes from three to four. From four to five. From five to six, this continues into an infinite set beyond counting. Yet the word infinite can never give the correct explanations. It is beyond infinity, beyond the entire cardinal family."

Ahhh. Would it help to know that a universe as infinite dimensions?

"No no my boy, the universe is indeed infinite. In more than one way, its dimensionality goes from three to four. From four to five. From five to six, this continues into an infinite set beyond counting. Yet the word infinite can never give the correct explanations. It is beyond infinity, beyond the entire cardinal family."
Ya that's a High 1-B hierarchy.

Then Low 1-A
"You have transcended the universe, beyond all levels of spacetime. Beyond all concepts that existed, it is an infinitesimal thing. Your transcendence began with your first step," A voice said to me.
From the first step the universe is complete transcended. Its also beyond all concepts that existed.

Each step has a infinite hierarchy structure
("The Tower an archetype above all others, Each step holds an infinite hierarchy. Each step is completely external and transcended to the last one. You are inside the tower now. " The Voice continues.)

Each step is complete transcended and external to the next. Which would show no amount if infinite hierarchy could reach the next step.

From the first step the universe is complete transcended. Its also beyond all concepts that existed.

Each step has a infinite hierarchy structure
("The Tower an archetype above all others, Each step holds an infinite hierarchy. Each step is completely external and transcended to the last one. You are inside the tower now. " The Voice continues.)

Each step is complete transcended and external to the next. Which would show no amount if infinite hierarchy could reach the next step.
Ok. Each steps hold a infinite hierarchy, and there is a infinite hierarchy of stairs, with each stair transcending the last infinite hierarchy. I'm no expert but it seems to be 1-A+, but don;t get your hopes up because as I said, i'm not the right person to ask.

Ok. Each steps hold a infinite hierarchy, and there is a infinite hierarchy of stairs, with each stair transcending the last infinite hierarchy. I'm no expert but it seems to be 1-A+, but don;t get your hopes up because as I said, i'm not the right person to ask.
Yes. You can't just add more layers to reach the next step.

If there are Infinite spatail/temporal dimensions already established on top of being above the concept time space, time and dimension. That could be 1-A.

Low 1-A structure that has each floor being its own infinite hierarchy with each stair being transcendent of the last and having its own infinite hierarchy infinitely.

Seems 1-A or 1-A+/

If there are Infinite spatail/temporal dimensions already established on top of being above the concept time space, time and dimension. That could be 1-A.
Yeah. The universe is an infinite dimensional structure. The first step is completely outside that and beyond all concepts. But within the step is a infinite hierarchy, which the structures are beyond structure.

The quote doesn't really provide much other than spamming buzzwords. Low 1-C seems ok as it called the universe infinitesimal,after that more qualitative explanations are needed
I have a qoutr about the universe being infinite dimensional.

Hmm
If a single universe encompasses all cardinals then it's High 1-B, 1-A+ when highballed
In which case the transcendence will be 1-A, High 1-A when highballed(leaning towards the latter)

Hmm
If a single universe encompasses all cardinals then it's High 1-B, 1-A+ when highballed
In which case the transcendence will be 1-A, High 1-A when highballed(leaning towards the latter)
High 1-B, transcended is Low 1-A (First part of the First step), infinitely above that (Full First Step) is 1-A, and another infinite transcendence is 1-A+. This is baseline 1-A+.

High 1-B, transcended is Low 1-A (First part of the First step), infinitely above that (Full First Step) is 1-A, and another infinite transcendence is 1-A+. This is baseline 1-A+.
First off the quote doesn't detail whether the "Universe" was transcended at the first step or the last. Secondly throwing around the word "transcendence" doesn't really mean anything if the context isn't enough to suggest each level is infinitely higher than the last.

First off the quote doesn't detail whether the "Universe" was transcended at the first step or the last. Secondly throwing around the word "transcendence" doesn't really mean anything if the context isn't enough to suggest each level is infinitely higher than the last.
It is stated they are.

Also this.

As I traveled up the stairs, I felt the limitations of physics fading away. What was inside the tower was deeper and more fundamental. Each step transcending the last, each one so different to the latter. Each step was a Metaphysical layer, each layer beyond the latter limitations. I was entering the realm of imaginative solutions and problem solving. Pataphyics was opened to me now.

When I reached the last step, there was a gain of power like no other. Each step transcended all levels of the step before, Each one made from imagination.

I turned to look at what I called home and saw nothing but a void. There was no sun or earth. No stars or galaxies. No universe or universes in site. Just a void, devoid of all meaning. A void beyond the all applications of space and time.

Back