• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

how strong is elisabetta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up to certain degree, yes (is like there's a set difficulty for all known hax).

As for how strong is she, generally comparable to few 5th Heaven Knights, that by themself are one-man army; that, and not counting her elevated Natura, that uses Seoman and her gifts (although, most of them aren't that useful in combat).

And no, there's not animation dedicated to Eli or Anima characters in general without counting the games nor few memes made by the community.

Antoniofer said:
Up to certain degree, yes (is like there's a set difficulty for all known hax).
As for how strong is she, generally comparable to few 5th Heaven Knights, that by themself are one-man army; that, and not counting her elevated Natura, that uses Seoman and her gifts (although, most of them aren't that useful in combat).

And no, there's not animation dedicated to Eli or Anima characters in general without counting the games nor few memes made by the community.
cool I like this character but the games can you send me a link to what it is she seems pretty hard to kil why isn't she placed higher on the tiering list and can you send me a link to the game

Isn't like strong people will simple go to kill her, she is the ruler of the empire, plus their personal guard is strongest than 99.99% of humans in the planet, one of them being a Godkiller.

Its tablet top rpg, although legally I can't simply post the link of the books here, you shouldn't have problems looking for them (although, few of them aren't translated to english). The videogames are Gate of Memories (in case you're wondering, Eli do not appears here), including the Nameless Chronicle (DLC).

You can find more content in the links that are posted in the Anime Thread Discussion.

thank you soo much for the response I normally don't really get responses and this shows that you care about your (kind of) character ƒæì

I shall close this

No problem. And a tip, try to not remove these threads, and leave the work to the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back