• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How skilled someone is if they have the DNA of a Ninja? What would be the best way to approach this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird...

I feel like skill it just copies and pastes the abilities and martial arts styles of a stereotypical ninja in this sense

Skill is not something written in the DNA. How "skilled" is someone due this statement depends of the feats showed.
This os fiction, we can have memorys of your ancestrals in your DNA if the author wants, if the feats don't dissmiss the fact he can have ninja skills via DNA, he can have mija skills via DNA

In this scene, Johnny dresses up as a Ninja who delivers candy.

Using this link, I can describe how Johnny has the average abilities of a Ninja.

"First and foremost, the skillset that is most important to ninja is stealth. This is the essense of ninjutsu. Ninja have to complete their missions without their enemies knowing or detecting their presence. Stealth dictated that a ninja must not arouse suspicion. Ninja had to learn how to disguise themselves and, conceal their presence." This is Johnny disguising as a Ninja to deliver candy around the neighborhood. He made sure he was unknown to everyone and his presence was concealed. Perfect example of being a Ninja.

"Some circumstances require ninja to fight. And it was usually because the ninja had failed in stealth. The martial art that modern ninja use should be quick and effective to neurtalise the enemy." Johnny is skilled in Kung Fu and Karate.

If you want me to go in a little deeper, this link states this about Ninjas:

"Ninja figured prominently in legend and folklore, where they were associated with legendary abilities such as invisibility, walking on water and control over natural elements. As a consequence, their perception in popular culture is based more on such legends and folklore than on the covert actors of the Sengoku period." Since this is a Wikipedia link, I'm not sure if it's 100% reliable. Plus, the invisibility, walking on water and control over natural elements are based on legends and folklore. It's a possibility at best.

That's all I have.

Last edited:
In this scene, Johnny dresses up as a Ninja who delivers candy.

Using this link, I can describe how Johnny has the average abilities of a Ninja.

"First and foremost, the skillset that is most important to ninja is stealth. This is the essense of ninjutsu. Ninja have to complete their missions without their enemies knowing or detecting their presence. Stealth dictated that a ninja must not arouse suspicion. Ninja had to learn how to disguise themselves and, conceal their presence." This is Johnny disguising as a Ninja to deliver candy around the neighborhood. He made sure he was unknown to everyone and his presence was concealed. Perfect example of being a Ninja.

"Some circumstances require ninja to fight. And it was usually because the ninja had failed in stealth. The martial art that modern ninja use should be quick and effective to neurtalise the enemy." Johnny is skilled in Kung Fu and Karate.

If you want me to go in a little deeper, this link states this about Ninjas:

"Ninja figured prominently in legend and folklore, where they were associated with legendary abilities such as invisibility, walking on water and control over natural elements. As a consequence, their perception in popular culture is based more on such legends and folklore than on the covert actors of the Sengoku period." Since this is a Wikipedia link, I'm not sure if it's 100% reliable. Plus, the invisibility, walking on water and control over natural elements on based on legends and folklore. It's a possibility at best.

That's all I have.
other thing I would like to mention, Jhonny should have swordmanship mastery, ther are lots of episods that show him using swords or wepons like swords, the best exemple I could find is this episode, this should come with ninja DNA thhanks to the use of katanas

With feats abot stealth, acrobatics and above average reflexes Johnny already have the abilities granted by his "ninja inheritage"; you can only grant those abilities as those are the ones he showed up.

I was going to try fiding other exemples of sword fight and unstumble in this apisode "It's All Relative Johnny" that don't show many new things, but in the end we could see taht ther actions in the past made the future be atacked by dragons, mabe this cold give jhonny some form of acasuallyt by not being affected by the changing in the time line?

I was going to try fiding other exemples of sword fight and unstumble in this apisode "It's All Relative Johnny" that don't show many new things, but in the end we could see taht ther actions in the past made the future be atacked by dragons, mabe this cold give jhonny some form of acasuallyt by not being affected by the changing in the time line?
Just watched the episode. It was stated that there was a relative in Johnny's family that was a knight who used to slay dragons. So this might be further proof of Johnny being an expert swordsman.

I don't think Johnny should have Acausality. In the episode Past and Present Johnny, Johnny and Dukey were about to be erased from existence due to changing the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back