• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How powerful are these? (4)

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
  1. Sub Atomically destroying the Solar System
  2. shaking a city the size of New York
  3. breaking a 2 meter tall rock
  4. tanking a thunderbolt
  5. destroying all visible stars on the sky (AoE attack)

Can someone answer please?

For 2nd one, it depends entirely on the severity of the earthquake.

For the 3rd one, that really depends on what the shape of the rock is, and what its radius.

Assuming it was a cylinder shaped rock (a pillar, basically) and had a radius of 1 meter, then:

Simply breaking or fragmenting it will grant 0.012 tons of tnt, or 9-A (Small building level)

Violently fragmenting it will grant 0.1 tons of tnt, still 9-A, but about 8.3 times stronger than simply fragmenting it.

For the 4th one, assuming it was an average thunderbolt, then google, our friend, tells us it yields as much as 1 million joules, or almost 8-C (Building level)

Granted, I recall hearing people not wanting to use lightning and other stuff to scale attack potency or durability, so...

And for the 5th one, I'm not 100% sure, but I do recall something like that being high into the 4-B tier.

all the matter in the universe is 4A
a blast that covers up the distance from earth to every visible star is also 4A

Eh, ain't knowledgeable on starry shit, but I do recall hearing it being 4-B only. Should preferably ask a calc member or smth

Back