• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How much weigth can Toei Goku lift?

"Life" well he carries the fate of the world on his shoulders everyday so planetary.

For real, lots of it, if we use ssj multiplier, and if their physicals really scale to telekinesis, he can lift nearly 2.1 trillion tons

Also, my intentions are not to just downgrade the verse into oblivion, guys.
My intentions are for the verse to have the most accurate ratings... which involves downgrading the verse most of the time-

Depends.
Pretty high, probably well within planetary after multipliers.

Though GT kinda pulled a stupid and butchered his LS with the whole SSJ4 = City and Base = Building LS though we probably ignore that.

But original Z had shit like lifting pyramids, moving a planetoid, tossing huge boulders at escape velocity, etc.
Even things like crushing attack pods like Broly did is ******* ludicrous given how durable those things are.

Also, my intentions are not to just downgrade the verse into oblivion, guys.
My intentions are for the verse to have the most accurate ratings... which involves downgrading the verse most of the time-
I didn't mean that you downplay dragon ball. I meant that I didn't hear of any class P feat so early so it has to be promising if you, who I consider a very knowledgeable db supporter, believe in.
Dammit canon dragon ball is in severe need of a lifting strength overhaul it's actually embarrassing.

Back