• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How much stronger is SSG to SSJ3? SSG to SSGSS?

Ssg > more than 1000 times ssj3. Ssgss=50*sbg, ssgss>ssg not more than 50%, maybe ssgss=1.3ssg. Of course this is just my opinion and calculations.Official information is not present.

His SSGSS form should be comparable to Beerus anyways

No, beerus 100%>g frieza>= ssgss Goku/vegeta (RoF)> beerus 60%>= ssg goku(BoG)

Only Working together ssgss Goku and ssgss vegeta, the only way they have chances for victory against beerus

Super Saiyan God must be, at minimum, an over x100 increase from Super Saiyan 3: Vegito in base form is at bare minimum over twice the strength of Super Saiyan 3 Goku, and he gets a x50 multiplier by going Super Saiyan (really more than that, as Goku significantly increased the efficiency and power output of the base Super Saiyan form while training to fight Cell), but it's noted in Battle of Gods that Goku and Vegeta fusing wouldn't be enough to defeat Beerus.

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, as Dimas.pet said, couldn't be more than a 50% or so increase. According to Toriyama, Super Saiyan God Goku is a "6" relative to Beerus' "10" in terms of power. Meanwhile, Golden Frieza, stronger than SSGSS Goku, is fearful of Beerus, who is stronger than himself (again, confirmed by Toriyama). A 50% increase would take Goku up to a "9", still lesser than Beerus. That's about what we could maybe assume.

Here is what I got

1% Beerus at least 2x stronger than SSJ3 Goku. (Minimal gap as it was way higher)

SSJGSSJ Goku was 60% of 100% Beerus.

That gives it a 48,000x multiplier. At least

A. There was no evidence that Beerus was only using 1% power when fighting SS3 Goku, or how many times stronger he was.

B. You're assuming a leap from .5% of Beerus' power to 60%. That's a 120 times multiplier, not 48,000.

Noheartxanother said:
Given that Vegeta as a Super Saiyan was able to hurt Beerus while in a throughly enraged state, that seems an overestimation.
10% Beerus was stomping Vegeta, plus Vegeta got a massive boost in power when angry.

There aren't any percentages given for Beerus at any point during his fighting in BOG until the very end where he's stated to be using 70% while fighting SSG Goku. Anything else can't reasonably be used.

He did not state anything about the solar system as far as I remember from watching the episode.

Antvasima said:
He did not state anything about the solar system as far as I remember from watching the episode.
What he said about the Solar System was that he was done with everyone and he was annoyed enough to erase the Solar System along with Earth so since he didn't seem to be powering up any farther beyond 10% I'm guess it's leaning towards that

Well, I will need a screen capture reference, but he could have been intending to use more power for all that we know. Also, Multi-Solar System level is, at an extremely generous bare minimum, thousands of times higher than Solar System level.

True he very well could've been and the Supreme Kai's even said he had the power to destroy their universe, of course they could be exaggerating. I don't feel like rewatching the episode right now ^^; to get the exact thing but here's proof that at 10% Vegeta was higher then SSJ3 Goku
Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 2.51.25 AM

I meant the reference that he would destroy the solar system.

@Ant: Here's the reference, he's saying it while using 10% of his power or probably lower, cuz he might have lowered his power down a bit after defeating Vegeta.
Beerus Destroy the Solar System's statement
asd

Well, we can't really assume how much of his power that he would use to do so, or even if he would destroy it all at once.

i doubt he would use over 50% of his power to do so, Why would he bother to use 70% of his power only to destroy a solar system which makes no sense. But still, we need more feats to cover up this whole argument.

Zenkai boost increases a saiyan's stats tremendously for a short period of time, enraged Vegeta can't be compared to SSJ3 Goku

BTW, saiyans multiplies are not linear at all, so the gap between SSJ2 and SSJ3 isn't as big as people would like to think

Yeah,if the 50x multiplier of Ssj1 continues on all forms,Gohan would have somped Cell with minimal effort and Goku probably one-shooter buy and did something strong enough to hurt beerus,and as I know a ssj4 have 10 times to power of a ssj4,putting it at a 1 billion-5billion battle power

Frankly... With what Beerus has shows, there's a gargantuan gap between the SSJ 3 and SSJ God forms.

Eve with the absolute high-end without making it a shameless wanking, SSJ3 ranges from Solar System+ to very low Multi-Solar System (counting Kai, of course). Meanwhile, Beerus and the Super Saiyan God forms top at Multi-Galaxy level and flat-out blow anything else out of the water. That's... literally QUADRILLIONS of times bigger.

agreed, Goku went from being Multi-Solar System level in SSJ3 to bordering on Universal level in SSJG, that's a MASSIVE increase, even GT SSJ4 Goku being possibly over 4,000x stronger then SSJ3 Goku (Buu Saga) would be lucky enough to make it small Galaxy level, heck, I even only have SSJ4 Gogeta at 144x stronger then SSJ4 Goku, so that could be regular Galaxy level, Goku went from being on his GT Base counterparts level in SSJ3 to roftstomping SSJ4 Gogeta in SSJG lol

DBZMLP12345 said:
agreed, Goku went from being Multi-Solar System level in SSJ3 to bordering on Universal level in SSJG, that's a MASSIVE increase, even GT SSJ4 Goku being possibly over 4,000x stronger then SSJ3 Goku (Buu Saga) would be lucky enough to make it small Galaxy level, heck, I even only have SSJ4 Gogeta at 144x stronger then SSJ4 Goku, so that could be regular Galaxy level, Goku went from being on his GT Base counterparts level in SSJ3 to roftstomping SSJ4 Gogeta in SSJG lol
Like i said we don't know Gogeta's FP, so we shouldn't make that claim

yeah, that's where I got the idea lol, I high balled Gogeta's multiplier, since its said that Gogeta is dozens of times a regular SSJ4 I figured since dozen is 12, 12 x 12 = 144, that's how I got 144x SSJ4 Goku from lol

yeah, and ssj4 goku is in a scaling line that starts from buu saga

so anime buu saga was 4-A, but since 4-A is so wide, it persisted till baby when they hit high 4-A

then they got to low (as in very low) 3-C with super 17, then they wnt a bit higher than that with nova (at low 3-C), and then at omega at 3-C , and gogeta at 3-C (galaxy+)

Back