• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How much Power would it take To affect other dimisions

I'm asking cause It could Possably be A boost for the Nippon Ichi verse cause in Disgaea 4 Asagi Was able to gain the power of a system called fear the great a system Created and maintained by God (Note Flonne said That even angles who should be on par or at least in the ball park with demons So ranging from Star level to galaxy level. couldn't Maintain it and that its termination could Easily affect Other Dimisions) and affected the Disgaea 4 Verse by bringing people who Arnt supposed to exist in that dimision (The games words not mine)

Links to videos where asagi is Indirectly affecting the universe (Cause she wasn't in full control of fear the greats power then) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IPvqfE5muRU (Around 3:15 Fenrich saying Laharl was brought to this dimision by a person Affecting them From a completely different dimision)

(Around 5:09 Flonne saying fear the great couldn't be handled by the Angels And that its termination could easily affect other dimisions)

Note: All these dimisions are at least galaxy sized Cause Its bringing people from Other nether worlds Which we see is a planet in a galaxy in moves like Big Bang and Dark deaths Beam that destroyed a galaxy (Forgot the name of it)

(sorry for my sucky grammar)

........ Oh I'm sorry but Dimisinal barriers in Disgaea >>>>> dimisonal barriers in bleach I think the last time they were destroyed was When a universal Blew them to Shreads IIRC in Disgaea 3 Plus Galaxy level characters need specific Gates to travel To Other dimisions as seen in D2 (Laharl Flonne and Etna traveled To the Disgaea 4 verse through A dimisonal gate)

@Bleachfun: Ok realms in one verse would never be the same as realms in another verse as such. Bleach characters being capable of effecting different realms doesn't mean anything.

@Dbfan and critic: There really isn't a definite answer for that...

Why Why Why must Disgaea have So meny Feats that are hard to pin down

example Disgaea 2 Has Overlord zenon who killed 99 overlord and 1000 demon lords in one night never stated how strong they were

Disgaea 3 Legendary hero aurum Killed several strong overlords and evil gods and absorbed there power ............ and he has no real feats besides beating strong overlords meaning Galaxy+ level

Disgaea 4 Valvatorez punching out The God of the Disgaea verse and even beating Parts of the God in the Disgaea verse ............ And besides for creating and being able to control a system that can affect Multiple dimisons Is featless

Seirously It has all these feats that have huge potential But There all in all impossable to call Due to more or less the "Strong" Characters lacking feats

Seriously it's almost as bad as dragon ball ........... Yeah sorry for the off topic rant

Back