• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How much of their muscular strength can humans use?

How much of muscular strength/mass do humans use on average, and what % does the wikia use for its 10-C, 10-B and 10-A AP tiers? Most of the answers I found online said we use around 40%, but how much is it really?

Also, how much energy would a human produce if he could use 100% of his muscular strength?

That's not what I'm asking. I want to know the % of muscular strength humans use on average, how much each of the three Tier 10 categories use, and how much energy would come from using 100%.

Guess it depend of how much muscular mass the human has, but the really is that I don't known; I'm studying Eng. Electronic, not Medical Sciences...

I found that most humans use 20-30% of muscular strength on powerlisting wikia, but i don't know their source nor how reliable it is.

If you want the long answer.

Most of the time people are only able to use their Type S and their Type FR muscle fibers, which regulate things like posture and routine movements, requiring relatively little effort to use due to having slow but long contractions but are relatively weak by comparison.

In times of stress (or through continuous application of effort to trigger recruitment) we can activate our Type FF muscles, high-speed glycolytic fibers that are capable of tremendous force, being able potentially lift objects weighing over a ton under certain circumstances. However, using the muscles to this extent will heavily damage the muscle fibers.

As for percentages, I am not a medical expert nor am I a weightlifter, so i can't say for certain.

Back