• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Lore Affects Tier Levels

So it seems like the lore of games is used to make verses stronger than how they first appear, for instance Dark Souls, but this works for other games too right?

If that's the case it does not look like it works for GoW or Skyrim since a lot of their lore feats aren't used, although I know more about GoW than the Elder Scrolls series. So, is there a reason for this, because lore wise GoW is quite a bit stronger than shown, and I think so too for some Elder Scrolls characters, although again I know less about this than GoW, but why is this?

This can also be used for the power of Terraria or even minecraft to an extent as well.

Lore is actually heavily used for GoW, and Skyrim is in the process of being completely reworked to include all the stuff from the lore

Both Minecraft and Terraria use a lot of lore stuff too

I know that, but there is still a lot left out for GoW, and most of the stuff from the lore used in GoW is from the novels or comics, not the background information which makes the verse stronger than shown.

I know some is used, but there is still a lot that isn't used, like Cronos vs Uranos, Helios vs Nyx, and a bunch more that would take too long to right about.

Egarroyo0330 said:
I know some is used, but there is still a lot that isn't used, like Cronos vs Uranos, Helios vs Nyx, and a bunch more that would take too long to right about.
This was talked about before. You should ask Kep about it.

I saw that thread, but there was never really anything that made it seem like it can't be used, as nothing was really debunked.

So will the background info. ever fully be used? Doesn't seem like it, but maybe if the new GoW shows higher level feats, and has better lore feats, the lore for the first game could at least be used a little more.

So why was this information not used again, I remember the thread, but all of it was weird with how it was just decided that we can't use it, especially since the Primordials are considered Universal on here except for Thanatos, one of the only ones that lived, and the Gods and Titans being above the Primordials I feel would make them stronger but they are only considered Multi-Continental.

Back