• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How is the Christian god in Saint Seiya 2-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how he's supposed to be 2-A when we have no showing of feats from him? We know he's stronger than Lucifer...but that can literally still be 2-C. Otherwise we only have "omnipotent" which is rather meanlingless as it's something claimed by literally every other god in the series.

You can ask Matthew Schroeder about this.

Because of the reference in SS Movie 4, he helped Athena defeating Lucifer. Anyway, if we are speaking of the Abrahimc's Religion God, he is then Omnipotent and there is nothing like him, cannot be compared with anything, ...etc at least according to the verses of the Abrahimc's Religions. However we can't tell if the producers of SS Films are aware of that or not

He's ranked at 2-A for being infinitely greater than Lucifer. He is called Omnipotent, All-Mighty and the like, but it would be absurd to take those claims to their fullest extent.

As such I only rank him at 2-A for being an infinite and perfect being, as said by Lucifer himself.

i just watched the movie, and there were no mention of him being "infinitely" greater than lucifer, nor did they call him omnipotente. infact, he wasn`t mentioned at all. so his profile is purely based on assumtion

i mean lucifer never mentioned about "god" being infinitly greater or Omnipotente as matthew claims. infact, the "monologue" matthew speaks of only tells how badly lucifer was threated by the gods after he lost his dignity as an angel.

I was ranking him as 2-A because of How the Christian God is meant to be a perfect, infinite being. Perhaps I should look into the ova again.

To be honest, God in the series should be at least as great as, if not greater, than Chronos, who transcends the past, present, and future of an infinite amount of timelines and alternate dimensions. Since, you know, God contends for the "greatest" title in the series.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I was ranking him as 2-A because of How the Christian God is meant to be a perfect, infinite being. Perhaps I should look into the ova again.
that`s not how it really works in fiction. some gods are infinitly stronge some are infinitly weaker and we have no clue on "god" and how powerfull he truely is compared to likes of chronus and other gods

Tivanenk said:
To be honest, God in the series should be at least as great as, if not greater, than Chronos, who transcends the past, present, and future of an infinite amount of timelines and alternate dimensions. Since, you know, God contends for the "greatest" title in the series.
i would agree with this but chronus is seemigly above all gods

Victor2 said:
Tivanenk said:
i would agree with this but chronus is seemigly above all gods
So is God who is infinitely above Lucifer. Though I do wonder where Primordial Chaos fits in all of this since he's supposed to surpass space and time just like Chronos.

it was never stated he is above lucifer infinitely. also even saturn surrpasses space and time so i do not know where you will be ranking him

Neither was Chronos stated to be infinitely above the Olympians. Just in a realm of his own. God is clearly too.

Is Zeus ever going to be introduced? There's a lot of hype surrounding him going by lore his feats are probably going to be insane

Tivanenk said:
Neither was Chronos stated to be infinitely above the Olympians. Just in a realm of his own. God is clearly too.
i never said chronus is tho. his feat of warping infinite number of timelines suggests that

"god" has no such statement let alone feat, he is basically zeno of saint seiya

Akuto Sai12 said:
Is Zeus ever going to be introduced? There's a lot of hype surrounding him going by lore his feats are probably going to be insane
imo zeus is probable going to be the first olympians to tap into 2-A cause he is called "all-mighty" and omnipotente almost everytime he got mentioned in series

Zeus' Cosmo is ever growing, which is the reason why he constantly keeps getting stronger. They'll introduce him eventually though, hopefully in Episode G Assassin.

Victor2 said:
i want hades to be above all -_____-
Hades was scared of Zeus pants down, a reason for why there was never a war between gods on Earth during Zeus' reign.

Victor2 said:
that`s cause hades didn`t want zeus to witness him stomping her daughter
The same daughter that destroyed Hades while Zeus defeated Cronus and Typhon?

Akuto Sai12 said:
Cronus seems really badass I prefer him over Hades
Cronus gets eaten by Tartarus. One of the only guys who can pull a "I banged your mom!" diss.

Coleworld12 said:
Hades stomped unsealed Titans it was plot but then again kamui Hades has never been show
Never stomped them. Fought them, but didn't stomp. And Athena also was in the battle as well. Not saying she's on Hades' level, but still.

Hm didn't know that.Oh well btw did anyone read episode G whole? I feel like Cronus"s page is lacking in obd it's said he was going to destroy all timelines

Athena was way more afraid of Apollo than of Hades. Besides, even in the original manga, it stated that Hades feared the sun (Apollo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back