• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

how is SUNG JIN WOO planetary?

i just finished the manhwa and i dont see how jin woo is planetary, did i miss something?

^^^ specially if the world they're battling filled with less mana, it'll be destroyed in an instant, hence you can see people (at last chapter of mn) are afraid of his power because their world isn't beloved by mana.

Because idk... They didn't actually destroy anything?
To be honest i see no evidence of them being 5-B. There are different ways to destroy the planet from eviscerating the surface to cracking it ect.

Y'all need actual scans either way.
I've made a revision before and there were no proper pieces of evidence of 5-B though surprisingly there was a character who could have been 3-A (incinerating the entire universe statement or sth).

Either way it needs actual scans and evidence that the feat isn't done by making the planet collapse in on itself or sth

Read it again you will know why
I read it, and I still see a reason for a possibly rating. This is the definition for the site:

Possibly​

Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly.

This is not vague, or non-definitive. They state it.

I read it, and I still see a reason for a possibly rating. This is the definition for the site:

This is not vague, or non-definitive. They state it.
If monarch fights on a planet without mana the planet will get destroyed that is the biggest definition of vague we have no idea how it will happen maybe it will be in one shot or overtime but most likely it will be overtime as they said fights which means they don’t even qualify for the 5B maybe High 6A tho or low 5B
Which would mean they did not one shot the planet with a casual attack
Fighting in a planet and it getting destroyed overtime is “possibly “
They didn't actually destroy anything?
To be honest i see no evidence of them being 5-B. There are different ways to destroy the planet from eviscerating the surface to cracking it ect.

Y'all need actual scans either way.
I've made a revision before and there were no proper pieces of evidence of 5-B

If monarch fights on a planet without mana the planet will get destroyed that is the biggest definition of vague we have no idea how it will happen maybe it will be in one shot or overtime but most likely it will be overtime as they said fights which means they don’t even qualify for the 5B maybe High 6A tho or low 5B
I guess you are right but that should not be possibly sire when it already happened but it's like you said they could be only high 6A or Moon level when only basing on that when "only" basing on that.

It's basically a level of vagueness that is on the same level of how vague cartoon cat's aura statements are.

i just finished the manhwa and i dont see how jin woo is planetary, did i miss something?
The manhwa didn't really follow the novel

Beast monarch had statements of being able to destroy the world and more during his fight with jin woo and there are other planetary destroying statement

Beast monarch had statements of being able to destroy the world and more during his fight with jin woo and there are other planetary destroying statement
Oh, i see, okay

Wasn't that grand Marshall shadow stated to have enough power to crumble the earth during his battle with beru?

Back