• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How is Michael Demiurgos High 1-C or Low 1-B

On his profile it says he's High 1-C or Low 1-B. It's explaination is "Created the totality of a multiverse by exploding his whole body". How does that make him High 1-C or Low 1-B?

The totality of a multiverse means a whole 11-Dimensional multiverse with infinite universes.

The Everlasting said:
The totality of a multiverse means a whole 11-Dimensional multiverse with infinite universes.
Can I get a scan citing that multiverses are 11th dimensional in the DCU? I've heard that this is the case in several places but I can't find a primary source for it. It would win me a debate if I could get one. Thanks in advance.

That was a very different writer and story though. As you can read in our Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics page, that is mostly irrelevant given the enormous inconsistencies from writer to writer. There is no coherent consistent continuity between them. That said, since Michael was stwted to have created the totality of a multiverse, we have to assume that it was 11-dimensional.

Antvasima said:
That was a very different writer and story though. As you can read in our Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics page, that is mostly irrelevant given the enormous inconsistencies from writer to writer. There is no coherent consistent continuity between them. That said, since Michael was stwted to have created the totality of a multiverse, we have to assume that it was 11-dimensional.
Didn't Lucifer also create the totality of a multiverse? I remember him having some conversation about it with either Elaine or Death.

I don't know, but I think that Lucifer is unable to create things by himself, but is capable of giving them form.

Antvasima said:
Just curious is there any reason to believe that the DC writers actually knew that totality meant 11 dimensions? Because we discussed this on comicvine and here is what Mike Carey had to say.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...1264266/4916731-4901943-4806484-4805434-1.png http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_large/11119/111196008/4944023-g6imsxl[1].jpg

Basically DC writers use universe, multiverse, and totality interchangeably without actually understanding the meaning of the terms.

Hmm. Regardless, we have to go by what was stated within the comicbook itself.

That said, maybe we should change their statistics to just High 1-C, given that there is no indication of Michael and Lucifer being an infinite number of times above multiversal scale?

That would work, Ant. Though then again, was it ever stated that Lucifer and Michael are above High 1-C or anything?

No. Michael was able to create the totality of a multiverse by exploding his entire body. That is it.

Antvasima said:
No. Michael was able to create the totality of a multiverse by exploding his entire body. That is it.
Okay. Anything to do with The Presense? Guy supposed to be higher than them of course, yes?

Edit: Nvrmind, i saw his page.

Back