• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How fuc*ing fast is this?

Raindrops are 20m/s

You gotta find out how many raindrops would be in his range and Idk calculate it that way
Concentrations of raindrops typically range from 100 to 1,000 per cubic m (3 to 30 per cubic foot); drizzle droplets usually are more numerous.

He reacts to 500 of them, they all are 20/ms go ask calculators and maybe they will know

Raindrops are 20m/s

You gotta find out how many raindrops would be in his range and Idk calculate it that way
If the number of drop are 100, he moves around 100*20= 2000m/s (Hypersonic)
If 500, 500*20= 10000m/s (High Hypersonic)
If 1000, 1000*20= 20000/s (High Hypersonic+)

Damn, he move fast.

Even his throwing speed is supersonic bruh.
Joshua stomped his left leg firmly into the ground and took aim. As the orc ran further, Joshua hurled the spear in his hand with such force that it flew across the air at supersonic speed.
-Soul of Soaring Steel chapter 1.

Chinese novel really loves to use maths.

Like superhuman at best.

This statement doesn't specify how he did it, for all we know he swung once and that one swing is what blew the dros away, in fact, it's kinda worded like that being the case.

If he did it one at a time it'd be good but without clarification it's nothing much.

Like superhuman at best.

This statement doesn't specify how he did it, for all we know he swung once and that one swing is what blew the dros away, in fact, it's kinda worded like that being the case.

If he did it one at a time it'd be good but without clarification it's nothing much.
I mean, he repel every single drop around him. I don't think you can do that by just swinging the spear.

Here is the full quote.
He discarded the sword in his hand and brandished the spear around to repel every single raindrop around him. After two seconds, he was certain that the spear was still in a good state and was most suited for his fighting style.

Like superhuman at best.

Yeah. Low-End Superhuman, High-End High Hypersonic+

I mean, he repel every single drop around him. I don't think you can do that by just swinging the spear.
You can, especially if you're superhuman. For example, it was mentioned above they can yeet spears fast enough to break mach speed. That would generate a mach cone or boom. If he's quite strong the wind pressure from the swing could do it too.
And at worst, swinging it around him would get dozens of rain drops per swing even if it took multiple to get them all.

Point is all they say is he brandished the spear and yeeted the drops, we absolutely can't say he took them out one at a time without further detail.
Here is the full quote.
That complicates it further, it implies the feat took two seconds to perform.

Idk man I'd just say treat them as supersonic for now, maybe calc how fast the arm movement would need to be to launch it at supersonic speeds? That could get something decent. You could also get LS that way too. Not enough info to properly calculate the raindrop feat tho.

Go to yor briar's profile.
Click tennis ball mach feat.

If memory serves that calc uses the formula I'm thinking of.

Back