• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How fast is this feat?

This isn’t a crt yet just curious on how fast this feat is

This character does a biltz this fast and another character reacts to it

How fast would he in order to stop it?

We can most commonly define what's being shown as an "Ellipsis", or a placement of a series of dots used to convey meaning that could be considered self explanatory, or not needed to be conveyed. So the dots are zeros

This isn’t a crt yet just curious on how fast this feat is

This character does a biltz this fast and another character reacts to it

How fast would he in order to stop it?

We can most commonly define what's being shown as an "Ellipsis", or a placement of a series of dots used to convey meaning that could be considered self explanatory, or not needed to be conveyed. So the dots are zeros

Examples of calc-stacking that can not be applied​

• Character A moved so fast that character B couldn't react to him. So character A needs to have crossed the distance until he could be seen by character B again in the time that character B requires to react. Since we know from a calculation how long character B needs to react we can calculate the speed of character A based on that.

If i got all that right there was a swing of the sword in at least 0.0001 to 0.0009 seconds.
arm+sword is 105+70cm so we have the radius.
Swing is circular in nature so i will take the overall length of arm and sword as a radius and get the circumference of 1099.557cm. I will take 1/4th of it as the swing is 1/4th of a circle and so we get 274.88925cm moves in that time.
Low-end: 2.7488925/0.0009=3054.325m/s or 10994,4 km/h - Hypersonic
High-end: 2.7488925/0.0001=27488.925m/s or 98956,8 km/h - High Hypersonic+

If i got all that right there was a swing of the sword in at least 0.0001 to 0.0009 seconds.
arm+sword is 105+70cm so we have the radius.
Swing is circular in nature so i will take the overall length of arm and sword as a radius and get the circumference of 1099.557cm. I will take 1/4th of it as the swing is 1/4th of a circle and so we get 274.88925cm moves in that time.
Low-end: 2.7488925/0.0009=3054.325m/s or 10994,4 km/h - Hypersonic
High-end: 2.7488925/0.0001=27488.925m/s or 98956,8 km/h - High Hypersonic+
He called it "MFTL" in his imgur 😭

He called it "MFTL" in his imgur 😭
if you take every ............ as zeroes then yes it would be MFTL+ as it would be 10 trillion x SoL. Problem is nothing suggests that the dots are implied to be zeroes so the only thing we can assume is that it is 0.0001 at best.

Examples of calc-stacking that can not be applied​

• Character A moved so fast that character B couldn't react to him. So character A needs to have crossed the distance until he could be seen by character B again in the time that character B requires to react. Since we know from a calculation how long character B needs to react we can calculate the speed of character A based on that.
You don’t read Baki. Yujiro does react to it. That’s literally the point of the biltz.

Also even more proof that you don’t read the series at all. It’s hilarious that you think musashi moved so fast that Yujiro could never react to him despite the multiple different times Yujiros was one physical superior to musashi

Last edited:
You don’t read Baki. Yujiro does react to it. That’s literally the point of the biltz.

Also even more proof that you don’t read the series at all. It’s hilarious that you think musashi moved so fast that Yujiro could never react to him despite the multiple different times Yujiros was one physical superior to musashi
Someone blitzing someone cannot be used as a feat. If it did, Yoriichi should be 7-B due to the 13th form.

FYI: I don't need to read the series to know ur very aggressive and usually a wanker tbh

if you take every ............ as zeroes then yes it would be MFTL+ as it would be 10 trillion x SoL. Problem is nothing suggests that the dots are implied to be zeroes so the only thing we can assume is that it is 0.0001 at best.
I just wanted to know how fast it would get lol.

Someone blitzing someone cannot be used as a feat. If it did, Yoriichi should be 7-B due to the 13th form.

FYI: I don't need to read the series to know ur very aggressive and usually a wanker tbh
It’s on the profile for Baki so completely usable. What’s your point?

nah i know. But I’m just curious how fast the feat gets once you consider all the zeros lol
Lets say the dots ARE zeros.
This would be the case, but..

to get MFTL he would've needed to cross at 30k km in that timeframe
And even if he did do this, that'd be a heavy outlier for an MHS+ Verse.
(Disregarding the 'MY JAB IS AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!!!' Hyper boles from baki..)

i already said, 10 trillion x the speed of light. Unless you have like 3 more feats on that level you ain't proving that the dots are zeroes
They are tho? Like it’s pretty obvious. Look at my OP and it gets explained. And even then I just wanted to see how fast it would get lol No harm done

Back