• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How far into low 2-C is DBS?

Gogeta Blue stomped someone who scales slightly above a half 2-C being. Gogeta = 2-C >>> Broly > Beerus = Half 2-C.

MUI Goku also stomped someone who scales above someone who is Half 2-C. MUI Goku >>> Base Jiren > Beerus = Half 2-C.

So they did the same thing pretty much, lol.

Jiren or gogeta Begin stronger than beerus (à low 2-C begin) would still make him only low 2-C but stronger than beerus that's all they didn't show any low multiversal feat so no its still low 2-C

Begin half 2-C is still low 2-C lamo and begin stronger than a low-2C begin would still make you low 2-C, the fact that you are stronger than 50% 2-C dosn't make you automatically 100% 2-C

If you scale way above someone who's half a certain tier you can get to that level, that happened to Gogeta.

Gogeta easily stomped a half 2-C being so he crossed the 2x gap needed to become 2-C. How you don't understand that, Gogeta is 2-C in his profile.

Omegas03 said:
If you scale way above someone who's half a certain tier you can get to that level, that happened to Gogeta.

Gogeta easily stomped a half 2-C being so he crossed the 2x gap needed to become 2-C. How you don't understand that, Gogeta is 2-C in his profile.
Nope. this is not how the thinks work, still begin way stronger than 50% 2-C would still make universal + but way stronger and who saied that gogeta easily stomped a half 2-C lamo?? Gogeta had to use almost his full power to beat a full powered broly lol so in the 2 cases it still low 2-C until goku or jiren would show a low multiversal feat in the future

Badrimoine2019 said:
Omegas03 said:

Nope. this is not how the thinks work, still begin way stronger than 50% 2-C would still make universal + but way stronger and who saied that gogeta easily stomped a half 2-C lamo?? Gogeta had to use almost his full power to beat a full powered broly lol so in the 2 cases it still low 2-C until goku or jiren would show a low multiversal feat in the future
No, it doesn't, it make you 2-C, learn how to do math.

No, it doesn't, it make you 2-C, learn how to do math.

yes it does

This is stupid. Gogeta is possibly 2-C for being possibly twice as strong as Beerus "Which I personally disagree with since there's a lot of assumption going on here"

I for once, was personally always against Gogeta upgrade and naturally, I am also against a Goku and Jiren upgrade but, if we made so many assumptions for Gogeta why make some for Goku and Jiren as well?

Only angel tier characters are worthy of 2-C IMO.

ZERO7772 said:
This is stupid. Gogeta is possibly 2-C for being possibly twice as strong as Beerus "Which I personally disagree with since there's a lot of assumption going on here"

I for once, was personally always against Gogeta upgrade and naturally, I am also against a Goku and Jiren upgrade but, if we made so many assumptions for Gogeta why make some for Goku and Jiren as well?

Only angel tier characters are worthy of 2-C IMO.
I don't know what's wrong with goku fans, gogeta shouldn't even be possibly 2-C anyway IMO the fact that he is stronger than beerus would still make him low 2-C but above beerus power it simple as that lol they saied that gogeta easily shit stomped a 50% 2-C begin which it still low 2-C (they are talking about Broly) and so by theire logic gogeta should be 2-C i mean wow just wow especially that gogeta had to use almost his full power to take out broly anyway and yet they saying that gogeta easily shit stomped him lol

Badrimoine2019 said:
No, it doesn't, it make you 2-C, learn how to do math. yes it does
0,5 + 0,5 = 1 doesn't change just because you say so.

ZERO7772 said:
How much power Gogeta actually used is up for debate really, hence why his rating is iffy.
How much stronger Gogeta is is debatable but saying that being 2 time stronger than someone who is 50% of 2-C is just dumb.

Nope. this is not how the thinks work, still begin way stronger than 50% 2-C would still make universal + but way stronger and who saied that gogeta easily stomped a half 2-C lamo?? Gogeta had to use almost his full power to beat a full powered broly lol so in the 2 cases it still low 2-C until goku or jiren would show a low multiversal feat in the futureNo, it doesn't, it make you 2-C, learn how to do math. yes it does
0,5 + 0,5 = 1 doesn't change just because you say so.

And where it stated that gogeta is 2x broly? Lol all what we know is that gogeta is superior to broly (50% 2-C)that's all, broly full power is almost as strong as gogeta full power so no since gogeta is superior to broly than it's low 2-C feat end of story

Badrimoine2019 said:
No, it doesn't, it make you 2-C, learn how to do math.yes it does0,5 + 0,5 = 1 doesn't change just because you say so. And where it stated that gogeta is 2x broly? Lol all what we know is that gogeta is superior to broly (50% 2-C)that's all, broly full power is almost as strong as gogeta full power so no since gogeta is superior to broly than it's low 2-C feat end of story
novel and movie disagree with you in different ways.

Novel makes it clear, by outright stating he used a hint of his power.

Movie makes it clear, by visuals. Once Broly powered up for the last time, Gogeta was still overwhelming him, and later on, Gogeta powers up eve further, showing that at a surppressed state, he was above.

im having doubts you actually saw the movie.

Can someone please bring a quote of the novel saying Gogeta wasn't any where near his full in the novel? As far I can tell no such claim was made in the novel.

Nope. this is not how the thinks work, still begin way stronger than 50% 2-C would still make universal + but way stronger and who saied that gogeta easily stomped a half 2-C lamo?? Gogeta had to use almost his full power to beat a full powered broly lol so in the 2 cases it still low 2-C until goku or jiren would show a low multiversal feat in the futureNo, it doesn't, it make you 2-C, learn how to do math.yes it does0,5 + 0,5 = 1 doesn't change just because you say so. And where it stated that gogeta is 2x broly? Lol all what we know is that gogeta is superior to broly (50% 2-C)that's all, broly full power is almost as strong as gogeta full power so no since gogeta is superior to broly than it's low 2-C feat end of story
novel and movie disagree with you in different ways.

Novel makes it clear, by outright stating he used a hint of his power.

Movie makes it clear, by visuals. Once Broly powered up for the last time, Gogeta was still overwhelming him, and later on, Gogeta powers up eve further, showing that at a surppressed state, he was above.

im having doubts you actually saw the movie.

Ah okey and by that logic gogeta is 2 times stronger than broly wow just wow all what you saied now does only prove that gogeta is superior than broly nothing else and im done with your head cannon about gogeta Begin 2 x brolly if it has been stated that gogeta is 2x broly than you are free to tell us, if not than please just stop, and that's not what really happened in the movie, from what we can see in the movie is that gogeta had to use his full power to beat broly in the end of movie. So give me where it stated that gogeta is 2x broly or stop using your head cannon and saying "oh gogeta was surpressed" also show me where novel stated that he used a hint of his power

Novel never stated he used a hint of his power. It stated he had Broly cowering and shivering because of his power, and only fought back cause he feared Gogeta Blue and didn't want to die.

It doesn't say Gogeta only used a hint of his power, someone had mistranslated that. Though he had the clear advantage in power.

The hell? I could've sworn that I've seen you close a thread before.

He's retired, and I hate myself for checking his profile when I already knew about that.

But even after seeing that Gogeta did not move. Just as Broly's kick was about to hit, Gogeta softly ascends and then comes down with a counter kick. Broly blocks it by crossing his arms, but since his side was wide open Gogeta lands a direct roundhouse kick on him.

Broly gets blown away, but as he lands he readies his stance in order to launch a ki blast. Gogeta dodges the massive energy blast coming his way by simply leaning back with half his body, and then dashes instantly towards Broly with a punch.

As Broly is being blown away, he launches a volley of continuous ki blasts from his palm. Gogeta easily dodges them and then begins a continuous assault of punches on Broly.

Hehehe...

On the other hand, it seemed like Gogeta wasn't tired at all.
He readied his pose, laying low and observed his opponent. The battle looked like it was about to end.

Literally screaming casual

You know, crazy as this thread has been, there's some stuff that's got me thinking about several things.

1. I agree that we should probably purge many of the GoD pages. There's literally no reason for them to exist as they are basically featless and just carbon copies of each other that have never fought. At all. The exceptions being Beerus, Champa, Iwen, Liquiir and Arack.

2. We should endeavor to create manga profiles for them. We have the exhibition in the manga that gives us far more intel on the stuff they do in a fight along with actual showings of differences in power/traits while still being comparable. I mean:

Beerus: Has his UI which lets him dodge multiple attacks coming from different opponents and different directions. He's also shown to be pretty clever, what with using Champa as bait to take several of the others off guard to try and take them out. Plus, Beerus is shown to be the one of last two standing (not counting Belmod), showing greater tenancity endurance.

Belmod: Not only does he come out of the entire fight without actually being hurt, he can create energy bubbles to trap multiple opponent and produce cutting energy cards.

Heles: Can create a bow and arrows that can pierce Liquiir's arm.

Sidra: Can create energy barriers and is the fastest at it to boot.

Rumsshi: Can generate intense screams that can paralyze others.

Liquiir: Can grow more tails to increase the amount of energy attack he can fire.

Moscow: Strong enough that it takes Beerus using all four limbs to break his grip. He also able to restrain one GoD while fighting another and can take multiple attacks from other GoDs at once mostly fine.

Quietla: Was the other GoD left standing and ready to face off with Beerus, showing his own endurance level.

That's eight perfectly different GoDs for the manga vs. the five for the anime. Just saying, it's a thought.

Back