• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How does Parasitic Immortality work in combat?

From what I understand given the description, if you destroy the body the parasite is using, then killing the parasite before it can body hop will end the cycle.

Your Consiousness Travels into another person, Stealing their body, making you technically invincible, Since you can still fight.

It varies case by case, since Parasitic Immortality tends to be different depending on the source material. If I recall, Jason's parasitic immortality is related to his heart, so even when his body was annihilated, he was able to posses people with his heart. (It's been ages since i've watched the movie he does that in, so don't quote me on that) Meanwhile, Rick Sanchez can simply posses people through his mind as he dies.

Countering it would be tough. It would pretty much require some heavy planning, or some gnarly anti-hax abilities.

Back