• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Does It Work?

Question 1: Is being able to destroy one construct multiple times over actually the same as destroying multiple constructs all at once?

Example:
A character can destroy a single space-time millions of times over. Which would mean that character is also capable of destroying millions of space-times all at once

Purpose of Question: I've seen multiple people consider being able to destroy a single construct several times over, a reason as to how a character is higher into the tier they reside within. I wish to be informed about this, so I may have a more reasonable opinion as to who would actually win in a 1v1

Question 2A: If the answer is yes, then I believe I am missing something here, because I cannot think of any reason why that would put a character higher into the tier. So why would that put a character higher within the tier?

Question 2B: If the answer is no, then that would mean the characters in question aren't as high into a certain tier as people give them credit for. Would being capable of destroying a single construct several times over fall under a Stamina rating, rather than Attack Potency?

Not exactly sure what you mean, but ik believe destroying a single space time multiple times doesn't grant u a higher tier.

Iirc, the reason for that the distance between space time is unquantifiable.

Look at Goku for example, he's Low 2C and has a bunch of multipliers, but we don't grant him a higher tier because of the distance.

For that, he's a shit ton of times above baseline low 2C, and can one shot someone who is baseline.

Not exactly sure what you mean, but ik believe destroying a single space time multiple times doesn't grant u a higher tier.

Iirc, the reason for that the distance between space time is unquantifiable.

Look at Goku for example, he's Low 2C and has a bunch of multipliers, but we don't grant him a higher tier because of the distance.

For that, he's a shit ton of times above baseline low 2C, and can one shot someone who is baseline.
Okay, another example: A character is Low 1-C, that character is capable of destroying 5D space 100 times in a row. Does that mean that the character is 100 times above baseline? Or is that not the case, because said character hasn't been shown capable of destroying 100 5D universes simultaneously

Question 1: Is being able to destroy one construct multiple times over actually the same as destroying multiple constructs all at once?

Example:
A character can destroy a single space-time millions of times over. Which would mean that character is also capable of destroying millions of space-times all at once
No, this just a feat of stamina. Same as the Low 1-C feat above.

Back