• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How does Freezing AP calculations and scaling works?

I see characters with a separate tier for Ice/freezing abilities? How does that work in regards to determining AP?Is it useable in a matchup?Is it useable to scale durability?

if a freezing feat is determined to not scale to a characters physicality then it can get shown on their profile (i think?) but they wont actually be able to use that tier for any attack, its just a technicality

if a freezing feat is determined to not scale to a characters physicality then it can get shown on their profile (i think?) but they wont actually be able to use that tier for any attack, its just a technicality
So in what cases would it scale?

A character using their mana to create giant ice spikes to impale a foe-would be scaled to whoever it impaled instead of the potency of the ice itself?

me personally, id just say they scale to energy of the freezing, but on here youd have to give a reason for the energy of the freezing to scale to anything but itself, like the character having other elemental attacks that shouldnt be any weaker than the ice

Back