• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How does FC/OC work?

Here is a good place to get started. This little guide details everything you'll need to know for your first time contributing to the wiki.

The Tier 1/0 comment is absolutely true as all Tier 1/0s must be approved before being allowed as articles. We have extremely high standards and expectations for characters in those tiers, in an effort to mitigate "power wank" or "unexplainably powerful" characters from flooding the wiki. If it wasn't already surmised, I would strongly recommend avoiding those tiers, wanting to be the strongest, or wanting to deviate too greatly with a stories power set, at least when getting started anyways.

Start simple, and keep it simple. Focus on a compelling overarching, narrative for your characters and story as a whole, then the powerscaling.

Do i need to create a story, Personality and have a profile image?
In my experience, yeah, but story and personality-wise they don’t have to be, like, several paragraphs long. Something simple is just as good as something complex, especially if you’re first starting out. (But If you’re really fricking overkill, you can give your characters whole ahh novels like I’m doing with mine, lol)

But yeah, FC/OC is pretty much for fun, so nothing big is required, it just has to make sense and follow the rules 👍

Here is a good place to get started. This little guide details everything you'll need to know for your first time contributing to the wiki.

The Tier 1/0 comment is absolutely true as all Tier 1/0s must be approved before being allowed as articles. We have extremely high standards and expectations for characters in those tiers, in an effort to mitigate "power wank" or "unexplainably powerful" characters from flooding the wiki. If it wasn't already surmised, I would strongly recommend avoiding those tiers, wanting to be the strongest, or wanting to deviate too greatly with a stories power set, at least when getting started anyways.

Start simple, and keep it simple. Focus on a compelling overarching, narrative for your characters and story as a whole, then the powerscaling.
Exactly. I wouldn't even say Tier 1/0 standards are strict, they are just reasonable. I mean, if someone wishes to bring their verse to that state, they should also make the effort so the pages are developed, well-formatted, and coherent

Last edited:
Will Fyodor be officially published as an FC/OC page soon?
I made 2 of them

This will be for battles

The other will have a story

I'm still thinking of stuff for him (I want him to be skill based, Without needing weapon mastery and martial arts, You see, I'm trying to be creative with this one XD)

I made 2 of them

This will be for battles

The other will have a story
Isn't there a way to fit the backstory to his combative self? Or would he be too OP for his story then? :d
I'm still thinking of stuff for him (I want him to be skill based, Without needing weapon mastery and martial arts, You see, I'm trying to be creative with this one XD)
I see, would you need guidance about how to upload/use files at profiles or post a page, we can help

Isn't there a way to fit the backstory to his combative self? Or would he be too OP for his story then? :d
For now i don't think so
I see, would you need guidance about how to upload/use files at profiles or post a page, we can help
If FC/OC is the same as VSBattle, Then i think i know how to post things, Thanks for offering help though XD

Though, I am curious about one thing

If i post my character in the wiki and then i want to add something, Do i need to do a CRT or i can just add it?

If i post my character in the wiki and then i want to add something, Do i need to do a CRT or i can just add it?
CRT's are mostly for community-made things on FC/OC, like the skibidi toilet profiles. If you're the creator, the scaling is all down to you, as long as it isn't a flaming piece of garbage way of doing it, lol (Like wanking them into oblivion) so yeah, you can just add it

CRT's are mostly for community-made things on FC/OC, like the skibidi toilet profiles. If you're the creator, the scaling is all down to you, as long as it isn't a flaming piece of garbage way of doing it, lol (Like wanking them into oblivion) so yeah, you can just add it
I see, Thanks for telling me (y)

What is even a CRT? xd You can edit here nearly how you want, only on 1 tier profiles you need to take the review again for bigger changes

Back