• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How do you get a character profile made?

I see other answers, but I don’t exactly understand them so I figured I should ask it myself. Do I just CRT them and a profile will be made with approval? Cause I’d like to add some characters whose verse isn’t already on here(such as Murder Drones)

As long as they aren't Tier 1, don't break any site rules and aren't completely obscure or an OC, you can add any profile you want without a CRT. Of course, for bigger and more complex profiles it's always nice to have staff opinion.
Thanks a lot. I’m new here though, so how do I start the process of making a page?

Thanks a lot. I’m new here though, so how do I start the process of making a page?
Go do your Fandom Account, go to your about section on VSB. Add a /whatever name you want into the searchbar of your browser at the end of the adress. Thats how you make a Sandbox on VSB. You can do that x amount of times with x amount of names. Edit it.

Go to our Standards for Character profiles and copy the empty profile format into your Sandbox. Get rid of the explanations within that format and save it. You know have a copy of a ready to use empty character profile. Create a new Sandbox, copy the code into that Sandbox and write the profile of the character you want to do.

Once youre finished writing the profile, copy the finished profile code, hit create a new file in the upper right shortcut line, title your page correctly and copy the your profile code into the page. Hit publish. Congratulations, you have contributed to the Wiki.

Seeing as youre totally new though, I would abstain from publishing any profiles soon. This Wiki has high quality standards and is not above deleting subpar pages on the spot. We have a "Source your claims" policy for every new profile and stats that are not explicitly apparent require calculations.

Last edited:
Back