• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How deep is Hibiki Tachibana inTier 5-B?

This is an issue I had for a while.

Biki, like the other Gears, are 5-B for scaling above their previous Low 5-B, for being able to kill Nephil.

The erros here; This was accepted back then when massive Tier jumps were accepted, the attack was a combined technique from the six girls, to an enemy that has not charged enough, to evaporate though a suicide attack.

I admit I have been a terrible "expert" of the verse, and from that the profiles might get deleted.

Is outdated, and is mostly the Tier 5 stuff, everything above is justified and was agreed on time ago.

I will bring issue at the discussion thread.

I think "At least Low 5B" for GX key would be fine, tbh.

I'll rewatch GX at some point to look for more clarification.

also, nobody responded from the other thread, but we NEED to discuss the thing regarding Divine Power.

This should be for s3 keys. S4 and s5 keys should be fine due to the Alca Noise scaling (possibly added upscaling, though, depending on that part when genjuro mentioned "higher dimensional being" referring to the Shemha Defense. This is where I feel where Miku's profile SERIOUSLY needs revisions as well. I feel like High 3A keys may be a thing, but idk yet.

Okay, so I'm looking into this and something feels kinda off. In final episode of s2 (G), Dr. Very mentioned that the Nephilim would eventually release energy in an amount of a trillion of some sort of measurement....subs says "Joules", but Ver also declares that "the world should just evaporate".

there's some inconsistency with that, so I wanna know if Ver really stated Joules or some other metric unit.

Back