• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How comes Hyoubu Kyousuke isn't on here?

Well, first the unlimited anime is non-canon as far as I know, even though at times referenced in the manga.

The other reason is that with 449 chapters finding feats for the characters in the manga is really hard, especially given that no feats stand out in my opinion.

For Aoi and Yuuri it was easy, given that their abilities are pure hax, so that I basically didn't require to quantify many stats.

For kaoru the profile wasn't created by me, I just added to the stats and as result I couldn't even tell you were the current stats come from (though I made two calculations for her that I need to get checked sometime).

So for hyoubus case it's simply because it would require much more time to gather the necessary feats or even figure out all abilities demonstrated (not to mention if one wants to do it properly and rank which abilities are how strong seperately) than I currently am willing to invest.

Bump (because profile creation request thread is now discontinued)

Actually, I was wondering what could be his attack potency?

Is he really in building+ level or....town level ?

There is a page about zettai karen children here without Kyousuke which is extremely strange as he is the strongest character of that anime.

Back