• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How can I calc these? Also is this blackhole valid?

ShionAH

He/Him
image.png

Here I found the height of the elephant (Idk if its true tell me if it is

Then I am trying to calculate the other animals height with the elephants height

image.png

After finding his height I will then calculate the blackholes mass or size (This is where I have no idea how to do it)

image.png

It is called a blackhole by a reliable character that made a small solarsystem in the same episode what more do I need btw?
gotta ask some staff to take a look at all it can do. Just being a black hole isn't enough it needs the features to match a real one.

Just being a black hole isn't enough it needs the features to match a real one.
"Under normal circumstances, if a character encounters something resembling a black hole, there will be a statement regarding that. If the statement is from a reliable source and it doesn't behave in an unrealistic manner as outlined previously, it can be safely assumed to be a proper black hole."

"Under normal circumstances, if a character encounters something resembling a black hole, there will be a statement regarding that. If the statement is from a reliable source and it doesn't behave in an unrealistic manner as outlined previously, it can be safely assumed to be a proper black hole."
it still needs to behave like one
it's not like i made that idea, staff members are a lot more strict than the rule suggests.
Send me a vid of the black hole.

I know it has to suck stuff but in this case the scientest specifically made it so it wont be able to suck stuff (He put a barrier around it)

hmmmm idk personally i wouldn't mind but you'd need to run that by staff as otherwise you might end up doing tons of calcs for nothing.

Back