• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How big is this cosmology via R>f?

If I'm understanding the story correctly, the character went into his own computer. I don't think this qualifies as Tier 1. Referencing the episode videos seems more like a gag.

If I'm understanding the story correctly, the character went into his own computer. I don't think this qualifies as Tier 1. Referencing the episode videos seems more like a gag.
Its supposed to be the scientest's computer and the scientest nearly ever episode makes a new gadget that breaks reality lol. It seems like the computer was also some kind of item that was able to show the video that is above their dimension by an error. Anyways lets say its not tier 1 how big would it be then? with all the videogame universes inside it? It also has more than 1 universe but we dont know how many

Also didnt the same thing happen to mcu?

Since rewind shows their story has CN in it and the computer shows the youtube of “real life”

I'm gonna have to disagree
Disagree with what? Its a question not a CRT lol. I asked how big it was, they said it was no enough for low 1-C then they argued etc. and they didn't respond to my MCU point for some reason

Disagree with what? Its a question not a CRT lol. I asked how big it was, they said it was no enough for low 1-C then they argued etc. and they didn't respond to my MCU point for some reason
Sorry, just woke up and I have a bit of brain fog. Still, I agree that this wouldn't qualify as Low 1-C

Come on eggman you are supposed to be a supergenius!

Okay I see what would the cosmology be then? 2-B?
This honestly just seems like a regular ass universe with some reality warping objects bringing things from video games into real life.

This honestly just seems like a regular ass universe with some reality warping objects bringing things from video games into real life.
Theres unknown amount of other parallel universes and all of them have the game worlds inside which should make them bigger since those are universes and not bound by the code. I am confused why doesnt the internet make it low 1-C? it worked like that in MCU

Theres unknown amount of other parallel universes
Then it would probably be something like 2-C
and all of them have the game worlds inside which should make them bigger since those are universes and not bound by the code
I watched the links, and nothing says that they aren't bound by code. It honestly just seems like objects are transporting people and objects to and from inside different styles of games, rather than them being their own universes. But I can't see the first two links you posted, so it might be in there

Then it would probably be something like 2-C
Hmm
I watched the links, and nothing says that they aren't bound by code. It honestly just seems like objects are transporting people and objects to and from inside different styles of games, rather than them being their own universes. But I can't see the first two links you posted, so it might be in there
Uh I am sorry its turkish it might be hard to understand but the characters literally move on their own when they are not supposed to and state several times that the games are their own worlds and universes and like I said some characters come out due to errors and do whatever they want with full consciuncess showing they are not just some random ass codes

Uh I am sorry its turkish it might be hard to understand but the characters literally move on their own when they are not supposed to and state several times that the games are their own worlds and universes and like I said some characters come out due to errors and do whatever they want with full consciuncess showing they are not just some random ass codes
Then I honestly don't know lol. But even if the games are dismissed as being other universes by more knowledgeable members, it should still be a solid 2-C verse (Higher than DBS WTF).

I mean, if he threatens to destroy it all, he probably would have a higher AP than anyone (With maybe an exception of Zeno)
He controls the entire verse once
. But (I'm assuming) he gets cockblocked hard by speed and hax.
Actually surprisingly the verse has FTL feats and he has I think conceptual manipulation or maybe law manipulation Idk (He controls the verse and does whatever he wants changing Scientific laws and stuff)

Actually surprisingly the verse has FTL feats and he has I think conceptual manipulation or maybe law manipulation Idk (He controls the verse and does whatever he wants changing Scientific laws and stuff)
Does he have resistance to EE?

Does he have resistance to EE?
Nope so I guess zeno can win against him but tbh necati can also kill zeno with law manipulation or whatever it is supposed to be lol, şakir also has thought based time stop and plot manipulation with sealing lol

Nope so I guess zeno can win against him but tbh necati can also kill zeno with law manipulation or whatever it is supposed to be lol, şakir also has thought based time stop and plot manipulation with sealing lol
God dammit, why do kids shows always solo my favorite verses? At least Dragon Ball Heroes puts a stop to their goonery

If I have to answer your question, let me tell you in order from best case scenario to worst case scenario.

There are many videos in your first video, and according to you, each of these videos is a reality. So you think that each of them is low 2-C and you think of the internet itself as a kind of multiverse because of including them, right? Finally, do you think it's low 1-C because these characters have transcended the internet? 1-C is impossible for this scenerio.

But I'm sorry your arguments are not enough for this scenario.First of all, there is no proof in your first video that the games contain a space-time continuum with a universal range. The best thing to say about the games and videos here is that they are pocket dimensions. If you think that these games has its own space-time continuum due to the fact that it was saved, these are not sufficient unless it is proven that the save points in the game run parallel to the game's own time.

According to this situation, the most positive thing that can be said is "these videos and games are pocket dimensions, and the internet itself is a universe that contains all of these. The characters must be low 2-C because they transcend the internet."

But this is also not possible because the real world in the Sakar Şakir cartoon series has a very different mechanism with an 4th dimensional reality that indicates qualitative transcendence. Moreover, the characters in the cartoon say they are 2D and change the screens according to the 2nd video you show, which is just dimensional travel. (Of course, this does not reduce the characters to 2 dimensions. Just a sequence about breaking the 4th wall, and the character is 3-dimensional according to the cartoon's own universe, which already shows the qualities that a 3-dimensional character can do)

Considering that the author of the cartoon does not hesitate to state that the characters created by him are 2D, I think that every game and video is 2D and that the creature that invades the real world should be scaled to real-world characters in terms of AP, or it should be interpreted as dimensional amp.

If I have to answer your question, let me tell you in order from best case scenario to worst case scenario.

There are many videos in your first video, and according to you, each of these videos is a reality. So you think that each of them is low 2-C level and you think of the internet itself as a kind of multiverse because of including them, right? Finally, do you think it's low 1-C because these characters have transcended the internet? 1-C is impossible for this scenerio.

But I'm sorry your arguments are not enough for this scenario.First of all, there is no proof in your first video that the games contain a space-time continuum with a universal range. The best thing to say about the games and videos here is that they are pocket dimensions. If you think that these games has its own space-time continuum due to the fact that it was saved, these are not sufficient unless it is proven that the save points in the game run parallel to the game's own time.

According to this situation, the most positive thing that can be said is "these videos and games are pocket-sized, and the internet itself is a universe that contains all of these. The characters must be low 2-C because they transcend the internet."

But this is also not possible because the real world in the Sakar Şakir cartoon series has a very different mechanism with an 4th dimensional reality that indicates purely qualitative transcendence. Moreover, the characters in the cartoon say they are 2D and change the screens according to the 2nd video you show, which is just dimensional travel. (Of course, this does not reduce the characters to 2 dimensions. Just a sequence about breaking the 4th wall, and the character is 3-dimensional according to the cartoon's own universe, which already shows the qualities that a 3-dimensional character can do)

Considering that the author of the cartoon does not hesitate to state that the characters created by him are 2D, I think that every game and video is 2D and that the creature that invades the real world should be scaled to real-world characters in terms of AP, or it should be interpreted as dimensional amp.
So would the cosmology be 2-C? I am sorry I dont have knowledge on these

For it to be 2-C, game universes must be between 2 and 1000 if each game universe is low 2-C.
Theres a lot more lol also I wanted to say theres also unknown amount of parallel universes so would that boost anything?
Türk müsün bu arada

I agree with what you said, I am Turkish
logo-lays.gif

Back