• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How big is Supreme King Dragon ZARC?

Supreme King Dragon Zarc 139-4
compared to Duel Palace and racing stadium

Supreme king z arc full render 2 by kogadiamond1080-dbh812m
This is not a versus thread, unfortunately, but something I've always wondered about because I'm an avid Yugioh fan....Arc V in particular.
When I was watching the Arc V show, I've always been wondering...how big is the Overlord Dragon himself? It bugs me quite a bit, because a lot of times during the show, the animation staff often tries to visually show semi-demon Yuya fused with the dragon in the upper torso area, but because of that, it caused a lot of size inaccuracies, imo. Because in almost all of those shots where they tried to show Yuya, he looks WAY too big compared to other objects in the vicinity, especially with some of the SKSDs. So here's the thing, I posted the full rendered artwork of him (it's kinda small here, so I'll provide link to the thread of the original one: original full rendered pics.

Supreme King Dragon Zarc 140-3
compared with SK versions of Dimension Dragons, who average 20-25 ft in length

Supreme king zarc
comparison to Leo...yes, Leo is the speck standing on the floating device on the left

Zarc duel palace
another comparison to the Duel Palace. Mother of god, he's huge!

This is something I personally want answered, because I've searched everywhere on the internet for approximate sizes on him, and I got nothing. I've tried doing rough calcs myself, but I'm not too confident with my results, either.
So based on the more accurate size depictions, what is his minimum and maximum height, length, and total wingspan? And how does it compare to the likes of the Egyptian Gods' max sizes? Or the sizes of most kaijus in the Godzilla franchise?

P.S. It'd be nice if this turned out as a casual talk thread as long as the questions are answered. :p

DMB 1 said:
Judjing by his size comared to the stadium, that's probably type 2.
Type 2, huh? Any approx numbers, min and max? Also, where can I "BUMP" this kind of thread for more people to chime in?

I don't know, I'd need the size of the average tadium of that shape, but I'd say 100 to 200 meters in hight.

By lenghtn onsidering how long that tail is, h would be several undreds of meters, and that's not even counting his wingspan.

DMB 1 said:
I don't know, I'd need the size of the average tadium of that shape, but I'd say 100 to 200 meters in hight.

By lenghtn onsidering how long that tail is, h would be several undreds of meters, and that's not even counting his wingspan.
Assuming the stadium is average size, that would mean that Zarc is at least as big as most Ghidorah incarnations in terms of height. Geezus, that's enormous. And I'm guessing his wingspan may be at least 1 km wide.

• Heisei Godzilla: 80 meters in TRoG and GvB, 100 meters in the other movies.
  • Biollante: 85 meters in her first form,120 meters in her second.
  • King Ghidorah: 140 meters
  • Mecha-King Ghidorah: 140 meters
  • Rodan: 80 meters
  • Mechagodzilla: 120 meters
  • SpaceGodzilla: 120 meters
  • M.O.G.U.E.R.A.: 120 meters
  • Destoroyah: 120 meters in his final form
Z-ARC should be of comaparble hight.

Would you say he's likely at least as big as Ghidorah, based on the listed numbers? I think Zarc shouldn't be any shorter than 120 meters, based on comparing the height of that stadium

Back