• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hotsuma Upgrade, Joe Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I noticed that we have a page for a character from the Shinobi series named Joe Musashi. Joe fought young Hiruko who caused an earthquake which was a 7.9 going by Joe's profiles AP.

Hotsuma also fought prime Hiruko after his Resurrection and defeated him. So I think Hotsuma should have a 7-B Key for his End Game considering he fights and beats prime Hiruko and Akujiki absorbs his soul.

Edit: Lol just realized Hiruko didn't cause the earthquake. However he did create a storm cloud that covered Tokyo which is Low 7-B so Joe will be downgrading to Low 7-B and Hotsuma will get a Low 7-B key.

I mean

If you're reasoning is right then yeah. Scaling chain exists. Go nuts.

I wanted to be sure because the earthquake he caused spread across Tokyo and it caused fissures throughout the ground and buildings feel to pieces.

Is this still and 7.9 earthquake or no?.

If it was based on a 7.9 Earthquake then it's a 7.9 Earthquake...?

It never says it's a 7.9 Earthquake in the game. If you click the link on Joe's profile. It takes you to the cut sceen when the news reporter states that a golden palace has appeared after an earthquake.

I don't know who put that it was a 7.9. I'm just going of the profile. Which is why I'm asking if the said earthquake that spread across Tokyo, created fissures throughout the city, and causing buildings to collapse and fall apart would be considered a 7.9 earthquake.

Yeah sounds like an 8, or an X on the Mercalli scale. It states at that point most masonry-based structures are toast.

I see two different charts on the earthquake page. What's the difference between the two?.

Nevermind, I see the difference. I'll update Hotsuma and Joe's profile.

Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back