• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HOSTLESS vs CHEGAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOSTLESS has dealt with Bruce Lee and Thanos, who would both eliminate CHEGAO. HOSTLESS gets beaten, Nightmare HOSTLESS loses after a long battle, and HOSTLESS w/ DA POWAH splits CHEGAO apart.

Close this, for i've debunked any method of CHEGAO winning.

HOSTLESS stomps the thread by sleeping.

Satan gets cucked by Bruce Lee, and he stalemates base Godzilla, who gets beaten by Nightmare HOSTLESS. Checkmate.

Okay, so i debunked all chances of GHEGAO winning, but people still think he wins? Somebody close this, since HOSTLESS already wins.

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS has dealt with Bruce Lee and Thanos, who would both eliminate CHEGAO. HOSTLESS gets beaten, Nightmare HOSTLESS loses after a long battle, and HOSTLESS w/ DA POWAH splits CHEGAO apart.
Close this, for i've debunked any method of CHEGAO winning.
This

Christian Higdon said:
Satan gets cucked by Bruce Lee, and he stalemates base Godzilla, who gets beaten by Nightmare HOSTLESS. Checkmate.
Bruce Lee is only human level. Nightmare HOSTLESS and Godzilia aren't even real 0w0, Satan is an angel and his hordes of demons and ghost are real. Even Godzilia from real life is not even compared to Satan. If nightmare HOSTLESS was real he'd be defeated by Chuck E. Cheese. Also why are you using Bruce Lee and Base Godzilia, I thought this was CHEAGO vs HOSTLESS, and The Final Pam, Derpy Hooves, ACSTGEITWABT and Composite Shagen Protaganist stomp everyone here

Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Bruce Lee is only human level. Nightmare HOSTLESS and Godzilia aren't even real 0w0, Satan is an angel and his hordes of demons and ghost are real. Even Godzilia from real life is not even compared to Satan. If nightmare HOSTLESS was real he'd be defeated by Chuck E. Cheese. Also why are you using Bruce Lee and Base Godzilia, I thought this was CHEAGO vs HOSTLESS, and The Final Pam, Derpy Hooves, ACSTGEITWABT and Composite Shagen Protaganist stomp everyone here

• Facepalm

Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
  • Facepalm
Yeah, me too. Actually, Godzilla can do so here.

Gojira says no

Christian Higdon said:
Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:

• Facepalm

Gojira says no
Uh, I'm the only one facepalming here.

At you all.

@Christian Higdon

CHEGAO is comparable to THEOS, who stomps Chuck Norris. Hell, Bruce Lee may not even be able to beat Chuck Norris, since that was just a movie.

Also, can Nightmare HOSTLESS beat Emperor Godzilla the Hierarchy?

Of-┬┐&@$ing-course not.

Also, CHEGAO is waaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger than PewDiePie, who would go to town with Thanos.

@Uselessnoob245

Uh, no. HATE, one 1/6th of CHEGAO'S power, defeated Daniel (Wanked)'s truest form at his absolute peak while bloodlusted and going all out by simply existing. And The Final Pam is only Daniel's level. So CHEGAO blinks and The Final Pam dies.

Also, "Derpy is beyond all tiers. Derpy rejects all tiering systems from all wikis. Derpy rejects all tiers created, thought of, existed and not existed"? That's what Logan Paul's page was back then, and HOSTLESS would go to town with Logan.

ACSTGEITWABT isn't even a real profile.

And MLPlover2011 said that Yxz solos Composite Shonen Protagonist, and besides, Composite Shonen Protagonist's profile is a ripoff of either 4Chan Shitler's profile or Alexcar3000's profile, and his feats section literally says "Was absolutely positively roflstomped by a below Shit Tier character so hard that he died because he was killed via death by being murdered because things die when they are killed.". Meanwhile, CHEGAO wasn't ripped off. So The Creator>>>>THEOS=CHEGAO=Satan=Jesus>>>>>>>Crimson Khorne=Emerald Emperor=HATE=Omni-Gigyas>>Nightmare HOSTLESS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HOSTLESS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Logan Paul>>Yxz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Composite Shonen Protagonist.

Also, saying that the Final Pam stomps CHEGAO...?

USELESSNOOB245 IS A SOCKPUPPET OF THEHONESTONE CONFIRMED

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:

• Facepalm

Gojira says no
At you all.

@Christian Higdon

CHEGAO is comparable to THEOS, who stomps Chuck Norris. Hell, Bruce Lee may not even be able to beat Chuck Norris, since that was just a movie.

Of-┬┐&@$ing-course not.

Also, CHEGAO is waaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger than PewDiePie, who would go to town with Thanos.

@Uselessnoob245

Uh, no. HATE, one 1/6th of CHEGAO'S power, defeated Daniel (Wanked)'s truest form at his absolute peak while bloodlusted and going all out by simply existing. And The Final Pam is only Daniel's level. So CHEGAO blinks and The Final Pam die.

Also, "Derpy is beyond all tiers. Derpy rejects all tiering systems from all wikis. Derpy rejects all tiers created, thought of, existed and not existed"? That's what Logan Paul's page was back then, and HOSTLESS would go to town with Logan.

And MLPlover2011 said that Yxz solos Composite Shonen Protagonist, and besides, Composite Shonen Protagonist's profile is a ripoff of either 4Chan Shitler's profile or Alexcar3000's profile, and his feats section literally says "Was absolutely positively roflstomped by a below Shit Tier character so hard that he died because he was killed via death by being murdered because things die when they are killed.". Meanwhile, CHEGAO wasn't ripped off. So The Creator>>>>THEOS=CHEGAO=Satan=Jesus>>>>>>>Crimson Khorne=Emerald Emperor=HATE=Omni-Gigyas>>Nightmare HOSTLESS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HOSTLESS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Logan Paul>>Yxz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Composite Shonen Protagonist.

THAT MEANS THEHOMESTONE IS CRIMSON KHRONE TOO

Uselessnoob245 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
  • Facepalm

Gojira says no
At you all.

@Christian Higdon

Of-┬┐&@$ing-course not.

@Uselessnoob245

Uh, no. HATE, one 1/6th of CHEGAO'S power, defeated Daniel (Wanked)'s truest form at his absolute peak while bloodlusted and going all out by simply existing. And The Final Pam is only Daniel's level. So CHEGAO blinks and The Final Pam die.

THAT MEANS THEHOMESTONE IS CRIMSON KHRONE TOO
OH NO

I SUMMON MICHAEL BAY TO EVERYONE'S DEFENSE!

Atomics

SAVE MEH, BAY!

No, really, this thread's becoming a mess. Delet this.

EDIT: HOSTLESS stomps, and you can't come back with an "argument", so stop trying.

EDIT 2: Of course, you're just gonna add the fight despite the fact that other people disagree here. Please, stop trying and just give up.

EDIT 3: Sure i'm braindead. Please, everyone's gonna be looking at you like "Wow, what a jerk", so get out of this party i'm having unless you're actually cool enough to get in. This argument's ended, and HOSTLESS won in my book. You can disagree all you want, but that's what you think. Also, Seol agrees with me. R.I.P any argument you have.

EDIT 4: This has developed into no u territory, so screw it, i'm out of here.

Christian Higdon said:
SAVE MEH, BAY!
No, really, this thread's becoming a mess. Delet this.
No, add this to CHEGAO's profile.

EDIT: No, CHEGAO stomps. He's literally all the Spectral Destroyers combined, and DA POWAH claims that it can only seal Spectral Destroyers but with all six of them fighting at the same time then I doubt that HOSTLESS would be fast enough to seal all of them. You only added that as a "get out of jail free" card.

EDIT 2: Yes, and only YOU disagree here. Stop lying. Please, delete your account and get out of here because you're braindead and that's all you'll ever be.

EDIT 3: YOU THINK I CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME? Please, they won't even know what I look like. Oh, and yeah, I'll just bomb their families, simple as that. And no, Seol's the one that thinks that Chuck Norris stomps THEOS(which, honestly, is BS.) And she's also gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back