• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HOSTLESS is retiring for a bit...

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
As you read in the title, HOSTLESS is going to stop fighting in matches in here for a little bit and he'll be in Godmodes Wikia.

HOSTLESS photo 3

Also, is this highlight worthy?

On one hand, it's just a character, on the other, HOSTLESS was like the mascot of this site for several months straight.

Hmmm...

Crabwhale said:

On one hand, it's just a character, on the other, HOSTLESS was like the mascot of this site for several months straight.

Hmmm...
Exactly wat I conflicted in my head...

I suppose I'll have to wait for the other admins to respond

Why was this highlighted?

Crabwhale said:

Hmmm...
Now Bowsette is

Also because HOSTLESS has been used a lot. No joke, he's been used in more fights than Yxz and Logan.

He probably has more wins and more losses than any other character on the Wiki

But its still the most popular page on the Wiki for some reason

Bowsette isn't above Tier 0, so he would lose

Bowsette does have good waifu hax, but HOSTLESS canonically beat up a stronger Bowser. So mostly a stomp.

HOSTLESS as a being isn't naturally bound to JBW. As a being stuck in my mind, he's bound to reality and imagination. Even then, as something that can be viewed by many, he's not bound to me only.

I think people should use the non godmode HOSTLESS in VS threads instead of the other HOSTLESS because threads with godmodes are starting to get boring

She didn't leave, She got deleted and killedShe can't be killed because she exists outside the wiki she wants her page deleted because of all the flame wars on the site

This.

MLPlover2011 said:
Anyway I'm making more non godmode profiles out of the godmodes
What pages are you planning on making

Back