• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hoshimachi Suisei vs Peasant (Totally Accurate Battle Simulator) GRACE

Peasant: (@Ikelaggan, @JustANormalLemon, @Marshadow29, @Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @God900, @RandomGuy2345, @DaReaperMan ) 7

Suisei :

Suisei is 896,500 joules

peasant is either 1,142,178.4786904 joules or 2,134,907.9800582 Joules (1.27 or 2.38 times difference)

Speed equalized

Both sides have no knowledge of each other

in-character for both

They start 3 meters apart

Battle takes place in an empty bone pit arena from Clash Royale

victory conditons: Incap or death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Well, first of all. thanks to the IC taticcs of the peasant, having prior knoladge is useless sinse their tatics is "Walk to the oponent and slap them"

How good is her combat skill? this chainsaw will sure be a problem to someon that does not try to dodge anything
As goldenscorpions the creator of suisei’s page said

“Suisei doesn't have any direct combat feats, nor does she directly fight anyone. Her skill in combat is unknown. This unknown applies to her weapons, too. We see her wield a chainsaw and threaten someone with it, as well as swing a flail ready to attack someone else. But we never see her actively fighting with them as of yet.
Which is why I listed it as "Chainsaw and Flail User", not "Chainsaw and Flail Master" or "Proficient/Skilled with Chainsaw and Flail". All we see is Suisei wield and use the weapons, not attack with them, so it's unknown what her level of skill with them is.”

This is funny, that means that the peasant is more skilled them her and should be able to slap her around if she aproches to much and try a more conventional fight

her best option would be outsmarting the peasant and try to trow them into the arena pit using her superior LS

This is funny, that means that the peasant is more skilled them her and should be able to slap her around if she aproches to much and try a more conventional fight

her best option would be outsmarting the peasant and try to trow them into the arena pit using her superior LS
If the peasant wins this match I’m sure his buddies in the verse gonna mock his enemy since she lost to the laughing stock of the verse

Peasant:

Suisei :

Suisei is 896,500 joules

peasant is either 1,142,178.4786904 joules or 2,134,907.9800582 Joules (1.27 or 2.38 times difference)

Speed equalized

Both sides have no knowledge of each other

in-character for both

They start 3 meters apart

Battle takes place in an empty bone pit arena from Clash Royale

victory conditons: Incap or death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)
peasant takes this due to superior ap and skill why are we scaling vtubers now

They seen to have a animated serie on youtube or somewhere else.

That would be the bard

Correct
thanks also off-topic but

are locations assumed to be empty except for the two combatants, when using them in a matchup or do we have to specify the location is empty?

(Also when I say the location is at a stadium or some other building we assume the combatants are inside of the building?)

just some questions I want answered tha all

are locations assumed to be empty except for the two combatants, when using them in a matchup or do we have to specify the location is empty?
Alread trough to be empty, no need to specify
(Also when I say the location is at a stadium or some other building we assume the combatants are inside of the building?)
Correct, ikinda common sense this part lol

Alread trough to be empty, no need to specify

Correct, ikinda common sense this part lol
Also I remember I had a match that used a location from earthbound lemon.

however the link to the location was the smash bros version of it

since I did not say smash bros version in the opening post do we assume the location will just be the regular version even though the link to it is the smash brothers version?

I get that Peasant has some basic combat knowledge, right?
Can Peasant do something against Suisei's shrinking? She has the option to do that and reposition herself. While she lacks the same combat skill as Peasant, she does have weapons at her disposal. A chainsaw is a chainsaw regardless of who you are, after all.

Btw I should change the link to the normal version then. But this won’t significantly affect the fight or anything will it?
Mostly likle not, I think
I get that Peasant has some basic combat knowledge, right?
Can Peasant do something against Suisei's shrinking? She has the option to do that and reposition herself. While she lacks the same combat skill as Peasant, she does have weapons at her disposal. A chainsaw is a chainsaw regardless of who you are, after all.
Peasant skill is comparable to trained samurais, It isn't just "basic" and again, she has no combat experience with or without the chainsaw, she may hit the peasant with It but the Wobbler would still retaliate back It self

I mean, the profile says Peasant has at least basic knowledge, not me.

If Suisei equips the cardboard train, she could zoom around the place. It only increases her movement speed, but by a considerable amount.

"At least" but fair, the profile could use some upgrades on It's wordings

If she uses the cardboard train It becomes a blitz stomp I think, would even be in character for her to use It?

I mean, the speed from the cardboard train cannot be used offensively. It's mainly a way to potentially get out of danger. She'd have to halt before attacking, and if Peasant is skilled enough, they could maybe dodge or block.

Back