• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Horror stories

A family trip to the mountains had me, my sister and my cousin see 'something' while chasing the fog by the cliffside. It was mid-afternoon at the time. Anyways, it looked like an old lady clad fully in black, seemingly limping her way towards us. We got scared and so ran up the stairs towards the house we were staying at.

I stayed still for a few seconds before running up in an attempt to look at her face beneath her hood, and I couldn't see anything at all. Like a shadow was forced upon it. So I ran up.

Reaching the top, we looked down to see the 'something' already crossing twice the distance we did in climbing the stairs, but it still looked to be limping. Though, it didn't follow us but walk by and away from us. We ran inside the house.

The night after, there was a knock on the wooden backdoor despite it having a locked screendoor outside said door, making it impossible to knock on wood from the outside. The fact that none of my sister and cousins, who were playing cards inside, beside the door were even close enough to reach for it was not missed.

Some time after, my dad spotted something standing atop my uncle's car without alarming any of us with a car alarm or even the sound of the car's roof straining with a person's weight. My dad got a handheld spotlight and pointed it at the car, only to see no one there.

Then another uncle's family maid heard knocking on the front door when she was washing the dishes. She looked to the small window above the sink (which was immediately beside the front door), leading to the porch out the door, and saw someone there. Someone clad in black if the shoulder she saw from the limited vision she had from the window was any indication.

Then, my uncle and aunt were having a quiet chat at the bedroom at the top floor, and they heard someone laughing. Someone they didn't recognize.

Then came sleeping time, another uncle of mine screamed and ran out of his bedroom and fell down the stairs, shouting something about someone's cold hand grabbing his ankle, and there was a mark on it, like it was gripped tightly. My cousin, his son soon ran after and jumped down the entire stairs in one leap due to fear. He can see ghosts though he doesn't like talking about it.

There are others and probably some lacking details here and there, but I can't remember them since it was quite a few years ago. Anyways, it was an experience for the whole family when we stayed in that house for a few days for vacation.

Back