• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hoopa vs Naruto (Done)

Code:
Immunity to Normal and Fighting-type moves while Confined, Can bypass Forcefields and substitution techniques, his intangible, he can instantly BFR
or instantly mindhax. Naruto literally cant do a single thing.

@Shadowbokunohero

I don't know if you noticed but we limited Hoopa summons to low 6-B and there isn't anything higher than that.

And Hoopa still got the votes, so no, this isn't a spite fight or a hax stomp.

Besides, being hax stomp never actually stopped being a fight iirc

Naruto is far more destructive and far smarter than any of the Legendaries that Hoopa can summon. Besides, assuming it's Hoopa unbound, he can only summon 6 at a time. Naruto can use 6 Paths Sage Mode, use his giant 9 Tails Avatar, clone himself thousands of times, and spam Rasenshurikens. The 6-B Legendaries are inferior to 1 Naruto individually, so even if 6 Legendaries + Hoopa team up, they would still lose to thousands of Narutos. Even if Hoopa uses ind hax and status effects, each Shadow Clone acts indinidually of one another, and the real Naruto can easily just sit back and watch as the clones slaughter Hoppa. I'm rooting for Naruto.

"Besides being hax stomp never actually stopped being a fight iirc"

Not sure what you mean, but it's never added. And if it is, it's removed.

@Mickey1940

Just Celebi himself can manipulate time, and this version of Naruto can't use 6 path sage.

Do you even know the power of the legendaries?

Oh well, I digress

Shadowbokunohero said:
i dont care if mods have replied on it.
there's not a single thing naruto can do.

this was made in spite and it's a hax stomp
"This was made in spite"

What? If something is a stomp, then just say it's a stomp. No need to make accusations. Also, just saying, if mods, who are probably more well versed on the rules then you, reply and don't see a problem, then it's probably ok. If it isn't, then it won't be added. I don't need you to point that out. You've contributed nothing to the thread. I'm still waiting for a mod to close this.

Using "Mods have replied to this" as an argument is flawed, at the end of the day Mods are still only people, who can and have made mistakes before, no reason to treat their word as absolutes.

ive pointed out regularly how this is a hax stomp also

"Naruto: Trash"

Hmmmm

Shadowbokunohero said:
Using "Mods have replied to this" as an argument is flawed, at the end of the day Mods are still only people, who can and have made mistakes before, no reason to treat their word as absolutes.

ive pointed out regularly how this is a hax stomp also

"Naruto: Trash"

Hmmmm
I don't know if you realized,but the 'stomp' is not there,since he is only allowed to summon other Low 6-B And the naruto being trash is a joke, we are allowed to make them

Regardless there's no reason to make a huge argument over something as trivial as a vs thread, while I do think that this is a spite thread intentionally or not , I can't outright say you did this intentionally so I apologize for that, but I do stand by what I said that this is a hax stomp so we will leave it at that.

He can BFR Naruto, reflect Naruto's attacks, avoid taking any physical damage while intangible, and fly out of Naruto's, range or just mindhax him. even if naruto manges to get a hit in, his legit resistant to fighting type and normal types which is something naruto would fall into

How does Naruto even put up a fight?

"He can BFR Naruto, reflect Naruto's attacks, avoid taking any physical damage while intangible, and fly out of Naruto's, range or just mindhax him. even if naruto manges to get a hit in, his legit resistant to fighting type and normal types which is something naruto would fall into"

These will not be much of a problem in this specific fight.For BFR, reflection, and mindhax, Hoopa isn't gonnado these things when bloodlusted. For intangibilty, Naruto can touch his own soul, as shown when Nagato attempted to extract his soul. For flight, Naruto can just make shadow clones and throw them at Hoopa. For type effectiveness, that should not be used in vs battles. That's like saying every fictional offensive move would be considere a pokemon move with a type. So, would a Ghost-Dark Type pokemon with Wonder Guard be considered God? I don't think so.

Thing is how do you know Hoopa's NOT going to do that bloodlusted when in fact it's demonstrated the inverse at least for BFR and mind hax. It warped Lugia away and summoned six Legendary Pokémon and used its mind hax to control them. All while enraged from its century long imprisonment.

It should be noted that the Normal and Fighting-type immunity is moot here since this is Unbound and not Confined. That said we do make use of the type chart when it comes to actual attacks. For instance a basic ki blast from DB would considered Fighting-type. Naruto himself has no type but his attacks do. As for the Wonder Guard argument the Fairy-type exists and there are ways of bypassing it such as negation. Either way only Shedinja gets Wonder Guard so that's not relevant.

@Mickey

When we use "bloodlusted" we assume that the character will use whatever they need to to win. I can't find naruto's Soul manip so you're gonna have to CRT that unless you can show it to me. Also, how is Naruto gonna throw anything when Hoopa just summons Celebi and has him freeze Naruto in time. You're also assuming Naruto would be able to hit Hoopa in the sky, which he wouldn't. At that point Hoopa can just spam thunderbolts until Naruto gets paralyzed. Also, Hoopa can just BFR Naruto into a Black Hole or some shit. Hoopa will have no problem closing the distance between them made by his flight.

Back