• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The purpose of this CRT is quite straightforward, it is to give HooH the following stuff:
Note: HooH isn't full Omnipresent through the Hoyoverse cosmology due them not fusing themself with the Sea of Quanta too, which is part of said cosmology, being separated from the Imaginary Tree, as it is explained and accepted on this CRT, Aeon Physiology's page and all of Aeons' AP section, and the context of the word "universe" in HooH's Data Bank is clearly referring to the Imaginary Tree, since we can see in the bottom corner "Related Entries: Imaginary Tree (Theory)"

Agree: 0

Disagree: 0

Last edited:
The purpose of this CRT is quite straightforward, it is to give HooH the following stuff:
Note: HooH isn't full Omnipresent through the Hoyoverse cosmology due them not fusing themself with the Sea of Quanta too, which is part of said cosmology, being separated from the Imaginary Tree, as it is explained and accepted on this CRT, Aeon Physiology's page and all of Aeons' AP section

I litteraly do not see anything mentioning him fusing with imaginary tree whatsoever could you get more stuff behind this scan?
Otherwise id agree for them fusing within the universe itself (leaf world)

Note: HooH isn't full Omnipresent through the Hoyoverse cosmology due them not fusing themself with the Sea of Quanta too, which is part of said cosmology, being separated from the Imaginary Tree, as it is explained and accepted on this CRT, Aeon Physiology's page and all of Aeons' AP section

I agree since the term "universe" overall refers to the imaginary tree, I think it was explained in simulated universe for HooH. Yeah that has always been the case either way

I have a question though, before HooH dissolved THEMSELVES. Shouldn't they be like atleast Nonduality Type 2 if I remember that correctly?

I litteraly do not see anything mentioning him fusing with imaginary tree whatsoever could you get more stuff behind this scan?
Otherwise id agree for them fusing within the universe itself (leaf world)
"HooH dissolved their will into the web of logic behind the universe's movement" is pretty much saying that HooH dissolved themself into the Tree of Existence, becoming one with it and coordinating the Imaginary Tree stability. You know that HooH becoming one with just the single universe instead of the Imaginary Tree contradicts everything that has been discussed and accepted upon with Aeons being on a 1-B, possibly Low 1-A scale, right? Furthermore, the context of that statement refers to the Imaginary Tree, we even see in the bottom corner "Related Entries: The Arbitrators - Equilibrium and Imaginary Tree (Theory)", the word "universe" in the context related to HooH's Data Bak here is clearly referring to the Imaginary Tree.

Last edited:
"HooH dissolved their will into the web of logic behind the universe's movement" is pretty much saying that HooH dissolved themself into the Tree of Existence, becoming one with it and coordinating the Imaginary Tree stability. You know that HooH becoming one with just the single universe instead of the Imaginary Tree contradicts everything that has been discussed and accepted upon with Aeons being on a 1-B, possibly Low 1-A scale, right?
it does not, an ability to fuse yourself within the universe/leaf world wont automatically drop you to that level at all, what i have a problem is that terminology tends to be ass because CN can say Universe for Leaf worlds but sometimes galaxy as well...
Tho im not chinese so i will not jump into that ig you can shift me on neutral for this justification but i do agree with abilities with given scans

Back