• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was done through Dimensioanl Travel, it would just be a Dimensioanl Travel feat. But from what I can see, they physically climbed.
when did travel to higher dimension is infinite speed, speed is measure by distance and time, travel to higher dimension literally provide you no distance or time at all, literally unqualifiable feat except being dimensional travel

Aha physically climbed to the highest branch of the Imaginary Tree

the scan didn't say it is physically climbed, but i can understand why you have that conclusion, since the word "climbed" most of the time associate with physical activity, however based on contexts i want to argue that this statement isn't literal physical climbing activity, but a metaphor on how the character in question reach to the the top of the tree

Anyway, i need to sleep, bye bye ^^

@ActuallySpaceMan42 that doesn't mean infinite speed, going to higher planes is not enough for a speed feat as that would need to be elaborated upon.

Going off the OP's arguments, none of this sounds like Immeasurable speed in the slightest. All this proves is that the Imaginary Tree is the reason being able to move through time is possible for the characters, they'd need to prove they can physically move through time on their own without a reliance on some otherworldly dimension to do so.

@ActuallySpaceMan42 that doesn't mean infinite speed, going to higher planes is not enough for a speed feat as that would need to be elaborated upon.
when did travel to higher dimension is infinite speed, speed is measure by distance and time, travel to higher dimension literally provide you no distance or time at all, literally unqualifiable feat except being dimensional travel
Crossing between universes or dimensions is normally unquantifiable since the distance between them could be either infinite, infinitesimal, or anything in between. But from what I've read (I may be mistaken), the Imaginary Tree is stated to be infinite on a transfinite scale.

Climbing up to the highest branch of an infinite thing would require infinite speed. (But as I said below, Vietthai is right, and it's up to interpretation if they 'physically' climbed or not.)
the scan didn't say it is physically climbed, but i can understand why you have that conclusion, since the word "climbed" most of the time associate with physical activity, however based on contexts i want to argue that this statement isn't literal physical climbing activity, but a metaphor on how the character in question reach to the the top of the tree
True, I guess it's up to interpretation.

Last edited:
Crossing between universes or dimensions is normally unquantifiable since the distance between them could be either infinite, infinitesimal, or anything in between.
That the reason, the distance is unqualifiable, and timeframe is unknown, we lack two components neccessary for speed. Even if we try to give a spees rating, it will be a big bolded Unknown on profile, generally speaking

But from what I've read (I may be mistaken), the Imaginary Tree is stated to be infinite on a transfinite scale.
My ass is lazy, but anyway, the scan is talking about the scale (amount) of Honkai energy, not scale as in how big the tree is, and from what i remember, having infinite energy or transfinite in this case, isn't equate to having transfinitely big in physical scale or distance

True, I guess it's up to interpretation.
True, however, since it is up to interpretation, well for fairness i will go for a compromise rating, called Possibly, granted if we have the Tree size. but i'm a blue name unfortunately 🥴

That the reason, the distance is unqualifiable, and timeframe is unknown, we lack two components neccessary for speed. Even if we try to give a spees rating, it will be a big bolded Unknown on profile, generally speaking

My ass is lazy, but anyway, the scan is talking about the scale (amount) of Honkai energy, not scale as in how big the tree is, and from what i remember, having infinite energy or transfinite in this case, isn't equate to having transfinitely big in physical scale or distance

True, however, since it is up to interpretation, well for fairness i will go for a compromise rating, called Possibly, granted if we have the Tree size. but i'm a blue name unfortunately 🥴
I no longer have anything to say in this thread, but I won't ignore this.

That scan was talking about the size of the tree, that it was infinite in a transfinite sense/scale and this is far from being the only scan saying that the Tree is infinite, the fact that Aha found a void after the Tree suggests that there was a total traversal of it, but like you said this can be left to interpretation IG, if anything Aeons have a MFTL+ backing feat

That scan was talking about the size of the tree, that it was infinite in a transfinite sense/scale and this is far from being the only scan saying that the Tree is infinite
From what i remember, the scan is Einstein talking about Honkai energy scale, that the full dialogue of the conversation between her and.....eh.....Bronya??. Iirc, she said something about how much Honkai energy on Earth compare to the Tree and that if we apply the concept of transfinite number, the amount of Honkai energy on Earth is the lowest cardinal number compare to the Tree (excuse me for the scan cause i'm on phone right now), but you can correct me

if anything Aeons have a MFTL+ backing feat
Ehhh??, no offend but, what MFTL+ feat gonna do here??, or you want to say that since Aeons have MFTL+ feat which is travel speed, mean the scan about whatever the guy name is (Mihoyo naming sense in HSR is shit, you can't change my mind) climbed the tree is a physical travel feat??, ngl that kinda a leap in logic

Anyway, i already said for the sake of fairness, i'm fine with a Possibly rating for that climbed feat, granted if we can get anything out of the Tree. Now excuse me i'm gonna escapes, or @GarrixianXD gonna roast me again for downplaying the verse

Anyway, i already said for the sake of fairness, i'm fine with a Possibly rating for that climbed feat, granted if we can get anything out of the Tree. Now excuse me i'm gonna escapes, or @GarrixianXD gonna roast me again for downplaying the verse
ngl, my life would’ve been far better as a whole if the verse was never on the wiki in the first place

Bump. This CRT has been on for a while.

Let me clear up my arguments:

Nagamitsu stated that by activating the Second Divine Key and linking bubble universes to the Imaginary Tree, she said that they determined time still abides by certain rules, implying time outside of the universe still works the same. And by knowing that, one can traverse through time like it's a spatial dimension. She did not say that the Imaginary Tree has properties that allow characters to traverse through time as a spatial dimension but said that if someone were to discover that time still abides by certain rules, they can be capable of traversing through time as a spatial dimension. Being capable of moving through time as a spatial dimension is achieved by a character's knowledge rather than a law/property itself given by the Imaginary Tree; the Imaginary Tree was only mentioned in an experiment with the Second Divine Key that allowed Nagamitsu to apprehend the knowledge of time abiding by certain rules outside the Universe, hence, allowing her to move through time as a spatial axis; overall, nothing implies that it is a property given by the Imaginary Tree. With that said, tl;dr the ability to move through time as a spatial dimension is something a character purely achieves through their intelligence and not by receiving a blessing from a higher-dimensional entity.

@Theglassman12 @Catzlaflame @ActuallySpaceMan42 Any re-evaluations are appreciated.

Last edited:
This doesn't really sound much like an Immeasurable speed feat to me, other than another typical FTL time acceleration feat. Or rather just not even a speed feat at all but just simply Dimensional Travel in general if there's no other further evidence that these characters are capable of physically moving to those dimensions on their own without having to rely on much of anything. But I'll just remain neutral for now, leaning to disagree

Yeah still not seeing immeasurable speed here, this is just more of them saying that through some outside factor like another realm they can move through time. They need to move through time on their own.

They can move through time in the temporal dimension of the tree. It seems like this whole statement is centered around the tree’s temporal dimension, and not the character’s speed — therefore — my stance is still unchanged unfortunately.

This still sounds like it's verse/location dependant, since they're saying you have to be outside the world to do so. And even then, we're not sure how exactly they travel through time. Is it through physical movement, or can they do so with a single thought?

4 mods already disagree. I think this thread is done.
💔
This still sounds like it's verse/location dependant, since they're saying you have to be outside the world to do so. And even then, we're not sure how exactly they travel through time. Is it through physical movement, or can they do so with a single thought?
They said moving through space and all so it does imply physical movement. Anyways, this CRT pretty much has been rejected, feel free to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back