• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

Ngl the og calc feels inflated based on a few assumptions that I feel should not be made, so I'm more comfortable with the version that Furudo and avengershows are proposing
I mean, it definitely seems extremely high.

High 5-A with solar mass, or 3-C with thermodynamics. Even if Honkai did use evidence to support proper thermodynamics, that's such a huge leap in tier.

Bit off topic, but that makes me wonder what tier TON-618 would be with thermodynamics. I mean, it's already decently high into (4-A?) Would it be quite high into 3-B with thermodynamics if Kebin's black hole is already 3-C?

I mean, TON-618 is massive (radius of 1,300 AU, or diameter of 2,600 AU), and apparently it's not even the largest black hole we discovered now

I mean, it definitely seems extremely high.

High 5-A with solar mass, or 3-C with thermodynamics. Even if Honkai did use evidence to support proper thermodynamics, that's such a huge leap in tier.

Bit off topic, but that makes me wonder what tier TON-618 would be with thermodynamics. I mean, it's already decently high into (4-A?) Would it be quite high into 3-B with thermodynamics if Kebin's black hole is already 3-C?

I mean, TON-618 is massive (radius of 1,300 AU, or diameter of 2,600 AU), and apparently it's not even the largest black hole we discovered now
And also... whether or not that value would exceed the theoretical mass-energy of the universe (which is also 3-B), which would likely break physics if something in a system has more energy than the amount of energy in the entire system itself.

Accoridng to this, where we see the entire radius, it'd be 6.2007874 (I subtracted 20 px due to the heels) meters in diameter, aka 3.1 meters in radius
You do realise it is further away.

And also... whether or not that value would exceed the theoretical mass-energy of the universe (which is also 3-B), which would likely break physics if something in a system has more energy than the amount of energy in the entire system itself.
According to his calcs:
S = (13.2e+40)^2(4π)(6.674e-11)/(6.626e-34)(2.9979e+8) = 6.611647e+114 J/K
T = (6.626e-34)(2.9979e+8)^3/(8π)(1.380649e-23)(6.674e-11)(13.2e+40) = 0.08639854215 K
E = 0.08639854215 * 6.611647e+114 = 5.712367e+113 Joules
Which is completely nonsensical
You do realise it is further away.
Not by a lot. The difference in size is extremely minimal

theoretical mass-energy of the universe (which is also 3-B)
And… where did this come from.
I don't think this feat would generally be accepted due to the fact that the black hole hits the ground and explodes into purple mist
Ehhh… nothing defers the postulation that black holes can’t explode.
Ngl the og calc feels inflated based on a few assumptions that I feel should not be made, so I'm more comfortable with the version that Furudo and avengershows are proposing
And what assumptions are you talking about?
According to his calcs:
T = (6.626e-34)(2.9979e+8)^3/(8π)(1.380649e-23)(6.674e-11)(13.2e+40) = 0.08639854215 K
Nonsensical? No, not at all. Also, that temperature magnitude of yours is off and should be far lower than 0.086 K.
By the exterior…

According to his calcs:
Oof. That's magnitudes more than the mass-energy of the universe. Yeah, I'm calling complete bs on that, lol.
And yeah. It would be next to negligible.

Last edited:
And… where did this come from.
Mass energy of the universe:
Mass energy is equal to E=mc²

So to find the mass energy of the universe, it would be: mass of the universe (1.5e+53 kg) x 299,792,458²
Which is: 1.348e+70 joules of mass energy (3-B)

By the exterior…
Exterior...?
I scales the event horizon, which is what the Schwarzschild radius uses and is pretty much the most important part when scaling black holes.

Last edited:

So to find the mass energy of the universe, it would be: mass of the universe (1.5e+53 kg) x 299,792,458²
Well, specifically that's for all the ordinary matter in the universe, though they estimate only 5% of the mass energy of the universe is ordinary matter with the other 95% being dark matter and dark energy. So, just 20x that value to get the entire mass energy.

Nonsensical? No, not at all. Also, that temperature magnitude of yours is off and should be far lower than 0.086 K.
I uses the exact same formula you presented. You're free to use Google to calculate yourself. Or a calculator, I don't care.
Ehhh… nothing defers the postulation that black holes can’t explode
This sentence means literally nothing. Don't use words you don't know how to use.

Oh that, lol. Yeah uh, that’s only for the observable Universe and oddly enough you don’t calculate it like that.
Exterior...?
I scales the event horizon, which is what the Schwarzschild radius uses.
Oh, that’s not what I mean. I mean that’s how it looks like visually.

Well, specifically that's for all the ordinary matter in the universe, though they estimate only 5% of the mass energy of the universe is ordinary matter with the other 95% being dark matter and dark energy. So, just 20x that value to get the entire mass energy.
All the baryonic matter of the observable universe.

And what assumptions are you talking about?
Some of the errors were hard to overlook, I agree that the use of thermodynamics for this instead of standard solar mass is dicey at best, and some assumptions involving the size of the black hole. I am not throwing accusations but a majority of the assumptions are pointed in favor of a higher calculation yield than what I feel should be more correct assumptions, given none of them are remotely conservative.

Got through the story quest, i would say that Duke got a good send out, fighting to the end regardless of odd and stick to his code of never cling to life in the face of death, a true follower of Destruction regardless of his previous actions. Would be really funny if all the Lord Ravager end up scrambling for their lives when their death approach, would make Nanook decision to not even give a glance at Duke pretty stupid if all of his Emanator is just juice up Duke but without the true will to die for the cause (fraudferno no more in that case).

I have a quickly questions

Acheron should have the powers of the 12 Edict Edges plus the Origin Authority? And if yes, she remained with these powers after leaving Izumo? Since the shattered pieces of the 12 swords were used to forge the Origin sword that Acheron used against the bearer of the End sword, and despite her sword being broken later on their final battle, the remainents of the sword were used to create her next sword, Naught

I have a quickly questions

Acheron should have the powers of the 12 Edict Edges plus the Origin Authority? And if yes, she remained with these powers after leaving Izumo? Since the shattered pieces of the 12 swords were used to forge the Origin sword that Acheron used against the bearer of the End sword, and despite her sword being broken later on their final battle, the remainents of the sword were used to create her next sword, Naught
Maybe a "possibly" for elemental manipulation of the swords' respective elements would work.

Maybe the Time Stop she uses comes from Heaven's Winter Cloak? Since there is nothing saying that the time stop comes from Naught itself.
Heaven's Winter CloakIt could freeze and still the very order of time, to create boundless frozen wastes and stretch one moment into eternity.

Finally! Currently I have 50 pulls, but I think all the way up to the start of 2.2, I will likely have 180 pulls or very close to it, I will be definitely pulling for her since I really need a fire DPS and my Himeko can't really do significantly damage without her Extra Attack and Ultimate, and the main reason is because fell in love with Firefly and the cinnamon bun she is during the 2.0

Now my strategy is very simple, skip Robin and Boothill, gather many stellar jades to buy many pulls as possible, and then pull for Firefly, and if I pull my cinnamon bun/Kamen Rider early, I will use the rest to pull for Jade

what is jingyuan doing in penacony?
Being the GOAT as usual
304acc4823da9011fda0d7bc658c70c4.jpg

Back