• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
during a debate with someone I was told that a concept from honkai was beyond the physical world which is 11D and therefore could be high 1-B, after asking him for proof he showed me this and it made me think , unlimited potential is something any 3D being can have but since the world is 11D would that put the concept at 12D or higher?
Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_9.png

I also have another question

IMG_9008.webp

translation:There is no limit to the dimension of space. Then, there is a straight line that is infinitely vertical even with only the axis

from what I understand is that one dimension can be infinite, not that there is an infinity of them but is it possible that this sentence has another meaning on this site?

11D is High 1-C, those 11D dimensions being infinite is still High 1-C and wouldn't qualify for High 1-B as there arent infinite dimensions.

No limit to dimension of space doesn't mean infinite hierarchy of lower and higher dimension, this is sematic arguments

Shiiii, that’s me 😭😭😭 alright so you kinda misunderstood my (or whoever decided to take my poorly cropped scan) argument. I wasn’t arguing that because abstract is limitless it would be high 1-B compared to a limited reality. When I pull that scan out I usually argue something different, but in this case I believe I was trying to justify the abstractions being beyond the space time of the world bubble. Like viewing it as just finite even tho the cosmology in itself is infinite in 11 dimensional spatial length. However I don’t really use that anymore.

Uh for that bottom part you brought up, justifications for high 1-B honkai is in another thread if you want to look at the arguments more. But to keep it short, it doesn’t work. Imo(I can’t read Chinese) I think that it is possible for their to be infinite dimensions as per stated in this translation. However multiple people have told me that it’s not translated correctly and that it’s actually referring to the “length” of the perpendicular lines, not how many. The mention of the Hilbert space isn’t really enough as Hilbert spaces don’t always contain infinite dimensions. Not to mention how disingenuous it is. Here it states, “of the 11 dimensions” implying that the SoQ only contains 11 dimensions, meaning a structure that’s not the IT or the SoQ itself shouldn’t even scale close to it. Some may say that these are the amount it contains to give to the bubbles, but that doesn’t really matter since the SoQ itself is the “puddle” from all these bubble worlds. Another argument you may see people make is H1C Durandal (hell it’s on this wiki) however durandal’s bubble exists parallel to the original world likely meaning it choice to inherent the dimensions is the same way. Meaning 4 real euclidean dimensions, and 7 fake string dimensions that don’t really scale. Remember absolutely no character has effected the entire sea before, so no one scales to the H1C sea and tree except for like, god. So characters like Durandal, otto, mega amped HoF kiana, and possibly Kevin, may be 2-C or something like that(Durandal syncing with and carrying her universe), but even that feels inconsistent compared to the narrative of honkai. Honkai is getting an overhaul anyway so if you read the threads you’ll get better explanations from them than me.

personally im in favor of 2-C elite tiers and a few cast members having pretty high dimensional hax like welt, sirin, and some divine key users. But I’ll see when things start to get moving. Add Inkown#8951 if you want direct answers of what “I” believe is consistent scaling. Or just look on the forums I’m sure they have an answer to most questions that is better than what I could give.

No limit to dimension of space doesn't mean infinite hierarchy of lower and higher dimension, this is sematic arguments
Ehhhhh, I’m not arguing for the scan being valid but I believe your argument doesn’t quite debunk it. In this case they are referring to an infinite dimensional Hilbert space in whcih the dimensions are set up like 1d, 2d, 3D… not only that but infinite lines perpendicular to each other is defining higher geometrical dimensions. + the fact these same geometrical dimensions have a fiction to non fiction outlook. On top of that Einstein stated the quantum sea is a direct constriction of the MWI whcih views these dimensions the same way.

didn't see Honkai debate for a long time lmao,since the verse have been doom 💀
Hopefully we get answers soon enough to some of the weird inconsistencies. Only thing I can say for sure is that the god is H1C. Everyone else no joke could be high 6-A with 4-A to 2-C hax 🫡

Hopefully we get answers soon enough to some of the weird inconsistencies. Only thing I can say for sure is that the god is H1C. Everyone else no joke could be high 6-A with 4-A to 2-C hax 🫡
Honkai God, lol no, not, that rating should be unknown, also iirc, only SoQ is 11D structure, bubble or normal universe, no so H1C rating for Durandal is really WACK

that company might don't care with powerscaling consistency.
no company really does unless you’re like… suggs
But yea mihoyo couldn’t care less, they throw around the term dimension so many times in like thousands of different contexts just to have a top tier character get eradicated by a continental attack.

Honkai God, lol no, not, that rating should be unknown, also iirc, only SoQ is 11D structure, bubble or normal universe, no so H1C rating for Durandal is really WACK
God logically should scale to the IT as they are at the top of it. And they have virtually no anti feats. IT should scale to the SoQ as the ultimate truth and the “rivalry” between the tree and the sea.
i didn’t say Dudu H1C, I don’t think there’s a single bubble universe that have proven 11 real dimensions. The original world and durandal’s both contain a hefty amount of string dimensions. And you don’t even have to inherent all eleven. Only the SoQ and IT are 11d Fr fr.

God is unknown, because that character have almost no feat
God has some feats. tanking tf out of the EoT which can cut the link between the IT and the cores. EoT quite easily breaks sirin’s imaginary barriers whcih are a byproduct from the tree. Hua is probably bullshiting but she refers to god as the essence of every being and outcome itself.

and woth is at the “top” of the IT and should scale to it bc of that.

Damn didn't know Honkai scaling was wack too, I thought Genshin's scaling was just standalone Garbage

What is the tier of HI3's cosmology, in your opinion?
Sea of Quanta and Imaginary Tree is 11D, bubble universe and normal universe is hard to actually know since the game said some vague higher dimensional bubble, but nothing more, but well we can place it at usual 4D.

Still with Mihoyo, everything can be retcon, and most of cosmology stuffs come from side products like Manga or mini-Visual Novel, the main game have little

Oh....oh yeah lmao
I'm still waiting for the god tier to downgraded to Low 2-C and those higher dimensional haxes to be removed tho lel

Back