• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura Kougetsu vs Audrey Redheart (Grace)

Homura is at 126 tons + Class M lifting strength, danmaku, superior wind manipulation than Kleene, and basically all the powers Audrey has but better. Voting Homura.

I don't know Audrey at all (while I know Homura), and Milly's reasons seems to make sense, so I vote Homura FRA (though I feel a bit uncomfortable).

ok Audrey has the ap advantage but Homura can use her weakness to win the fight

Such as what, being overconfident? That doesn't really matter with an advantage that big. I'd remind you that a 7.5x advantage is considered a stomp, and Audrey's 7.03x stronger. Homura's barely gonna be scratching her.

Just a note that 126 comes from Shiki's casual attack at the very beginning of the series.
Currently, he and Homura became unquantifiably stronger than that. It's impossible to determine the exact value, but it should be enough to not make this a stomp.
Although the votes may have to be rearranged.

if i change the opponent with Shiki and he can only use at most the incomplete overdrive?

I would like to add something in here: While Audrey can be overwhelmed in terms of projectiles, that was only shown possible so far with heavier projectiles, meaning there's a chance she could reflect a lot of Homura's danmaku (did I use the term right? idk). Plus, Audrey has faced an opponent with Wind Manipulation before: The Corrupted Queen of Winds, who, along with being an extremely fast bird with a similar body to a crow or a raven (though much larger), could create powerful gusts of wind (which makes sense, since...y'know, demigod(kinda) of wind) to push Audrey back. And while Homura can coat her claws with electricity, Audrey can charge her blade with lightning and shoot it out from a long distance in any direction at high speeds. And also, with speed equalised, I'm not seeing Homura getting around paralysis unless a resistance to that has gone unlisted (Keep in mind I'm new to this kinda stuff so if I missed something that's probs why :/).

I definitely cancel my vote, due to these new arguments (and my lack of knowledge about the series is now relevant enough to block me from vote a side or another).

Great, it’s now a challenge.

Ultimately, wind doesn’t do too much to Homura. She was able to control and redirect Kleene’s wind, who’s strong enough to seal away in the previous timeline. While her AP may be inferior, her lifting strength is far superior, and she was able completely spin and hold her still in order to keep her still.

Also, if I recall, Homura’s danmaku actually. Lighting also won’t really be much of an issue either, considering she can simply redirect it with her wind abilities, or she can simply shield herself with her own lightning claws, preventing paralysis.

Does she have any feats of redirecting lightning with wind? That's not something you can normally do.

Then she totally can't deflect it with her wind, but claws might still work. Can she block lightning so much stronger than her?

Current Homura scales to Base Shiki who scales to Post Modifications Base Jinn who increased his power by 320%. So Homura is 529.2 Tons not 126 tons

Well, it ain't gone, it's still a good AP advantage- but I'd agree she takes it now.

Back