• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura Akemi vs Noel vermilion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I already pointed it out this is a stomp in other direction. But perhaps I should elaborate it more. I have been explained it many many times in numerous different threads about Homura's mindhax potency, but maybe I should makes it simple.

There is a grain of sugar and it represents the Cosmic Awareness on Multiversal+ scale. And then you have a jar of sugar which represents of Madoka's full consciousness. To fully mindhaxes Madoka, you needs to affect all of the grains of sugar inside the jar.

Your normal 2-A mindhax can't do that. But Homura can do it....as a 7-B witch. Her mindhax as Akuma Homura should be far far stronger than her 7-B self.

So, those who said the mindhax is just regular mindhax that works on 2-A is totally wrong.

This can be closed then.

You know who else can mind hax on a 2-A scale despite not being 2-A? Hazama and Terumi. And both can affect abstracts, especially Hazama who's whole power is made to kill abstracts.

You also missed the fact that her powers can also affect at a multiversal+ scale thanks to Amaterasu's power

I still have some things to ask myself?

Does Amaterasu have any mind resistance itself? Does it encompass two multiverses like Madoka does?

@Beast Which one is it?

@Schnee Scales from Noel, who tanked the Black Beast's power, which basically overpowered the divine power of The Power of Order which is possibly far stronger and not reliant on the realities that exist since it was still active even when Doomsday was in effect. Or even when they were in the nonexistant side of everything if the end of Central Fiction is anything to go by.

tbh Homulily's mind hax alone probably works

Like I said 3 times,

"Even LoC Assistants Sayaka and Nagisa has cosmic awareness of the other timelines and can contain Ult. Madoka's memories, and UM is quite literally composed of infinite versions of them soooooooo (Ignoring every other magical girl in existence)"

"Not saying she is inifinitely above baseline multiversal+ in mind hax, but at the very least absurdly beyond baseline."

That doesn't seem as high as Madoka then, considering Madoka herself encompasses 2 multiverses and completely curbstomps the AoC who can passively destroy it with a curse

Homu mindhaxed that as a 7B.

So yeah.

@Data same with BB's top mindhax given the whole Power of Order BS. But I'll find the stuff there when I can.

@Schnee Amaterasu still just stands there and kills Homura by existing.

@Homu That helps a lot.

I mean, if Noel can, go ahead and show it.

"Upscaling is considered a constant given how many times it happens (Advanced Magical Girls, Irregulars like Tart [Which Madoka and Homura might be], Madoka, implied by UKG, and definitely implied by Magia Record Girls) and the fact that their abilities inherently come from their karmic destiny, where their potency is derived from."

So it's the same thing with Digimon where their mind/soul hax gets stronger with their strength, only it applies to everything else?

SomebodyData said:
Ye I guess
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........................................................................I think I might've found something that I need to double check on. May or may not change the outcome of this particular matchup. But in the meantime you guys can close it or do whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back