• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck vs Saint seiya

Hmmm you got a point there but then again same is said for seiya because of the rule of Homestuck they can only die do to a just or heroic death

Condy, Tavrosprite, PM, and Noir are not under godtier protection. Condy has some immortality curse but we don't have any details on that.

true but he's the real kicker, who take's out who first?

Edit: I would add that noir can sue Red miles as a very last resort for his team to win but I think that be too OP XD

Homestuck needs to take athena out first to stand a chance, Probability manipulation is a real big deal. If they can warp away the staff or better yet destroy it somehow then it becomes at least a bit easier. After that they have to focus on the saints before they become invulnerable to all their attacks. Who would the saints verse prioritize here.

Again not sure fi the staff of nike could be destroyed maybe by jane and dave's powers combined since dave can just take it to another time line

Plus like I said I would have put noir could use the red miles as a last resort but I think that be to OP XD

We have to rule out the miles if this is his 2 c form, if it was full power then homestuck would take this just from the rings and John's ultimate weapon powers.

Back