• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homelander tries to solo your favorite verses

7-A based off what exactly lmao
fc6cf3ba99de6724ec5ff770d0c5dfc7.png

I know its not VSB but,

Angry egotistical strongman has lungs fused shut after attempting to eviscerate small child.

Okay so here we go:
I admit that he solo Spy x Family, Call of the Night, and Lycoris Recoil, Danganronpa is 50/50, Demon Slayers can with the high and god tiers, Assassination Classroom can because Koro-Sensei, utside from that.....Kamen Rider, Ultraman (and Tsuburaya Production Franchise in general), Godzilla (in all franchise including Toho and Legendary), Power Rangers/Super Sentai, Nasuverse, Puella Magi Verse, Pretty Cure Series, Senki Zesshou Symphogear, Granblue Fantasy, Blazblue, Guilty Gear, One Piece, Touhou, Gundam (don't have a page yet but the mobile suits there are really strong as heck), MCU, DCEU, Xeno Series, Date A Live, Danny Phantom, My Life as a the Teenage Robot, Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, Kaiju No. 8, Vocaloid (wanked), Black ☆ Rock Shooter, Gintama, Azur Lane, Garo the Golden Knight, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Power Sphera Universe (Boboiboy and Mechamato), Ejen Ali, Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, God of War, Shenshinkan, Silverio Trilogy, and Shinsa Banzou Series:

Warframe: Im willing to bet even a prepared corpus squad could pull something off. Regardless any warframe shreds him with casual bullet jump
Minecraft: With enough potions and prep steve could counter his heat vision via fire res, and use thing like enchantments strength to overwhelm homelander. It could go in homelanders favor if caught off guard tbf and depending on how you tier mc to begin with
Undertale: Erased by tier 2s
Metal gear: Raiden badly kills even in old cyborg body
Dragon ball: Eh, he gets past general blue
Cyberpunk: "told you johnny boy, told you id end you someday" (Okay that could actually be a matchup tbf)
Elder scrolls: Well he can take down giants and would be seen as sorta powerful. But most legendary warriors generally could finish him off and speedblitz.
Mario bros: He can kill goombas and most fodder. But mario just stomps on him

Persona: Bro, Yu awakens Izanagi, right? He shreds Homelander's soul to bits. Bro, Makoto Great Seal? Not even needed, he just tears him to pieces. Adachi literally will just invalidate Homelander. Akechi gonna make him psychotic, but surprise- Nothing changes! Tatsuya even, even though I think he's one of the weaker protags, he rolls up with his Nova Kaiser, stopping time, and he utterly burns Homelander.

KH: Some random Dusk pop's up and EE's him

RWBY: My girl Ruby finally gonna come in here and decapitate Homelander

Power Rangers: They gonna destroy Homelander faster than you can say "It's Morphin' Time"

JoJo: Jonathan goes all "HAMON" and annihilates him- ... Ok maybe not but, Jotaro bout to easily clap this man with his "ORA ORA ORA". Josuke gonna make this man half rock. Giorno... Yeah. Jolyne gonna beat this man with just string. Johnny... Yeah. Josuke (Jojolion)... Also, yeah. And bro, don't get me STARTED on DIO and Pucchi-

Fate: Oh boy. Oh god. This is a nightmare. BB Gonna come in, and make him her plaything, before deleting him. Gil comes in here, and OOP! Gae Bolg! Bye-Bye Homelander! Heck, Shirou. Shirou Emiya. He's gonna roll up here, right. He's gonna have some speech about how he'll make his body a sword to be a real hero or smth, right? Then he's gonna CLAP him With his UBW, unleashing several OP weapons! Heck, let's go to Archer's Arm (Which I personally see as a Overall downgrade even though this wiki treats it as better than UBW.), he's gonna go Nine Lives Blade works and crush Homelander.

Ok guys... Want me to be real with you?
100% Honest?
Crystal Clear, Mind Opening?

Ok.

Hatsune Miku gonna solo Homelander Just saying.

Back